Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Should Kavanagh get Borked?
I confessed I was the person that groped and fondled Miss Blasey all those decades ago and yet the leftwing nutwigs are still using her.

Meanwhile, Kavanaugh is getting Borked by progressive political agents even though they know Kavanaugh did not do it!

The Progressive's reasoning is best explained here:
What we know about Kavanaugh’s record makes him, like Robert Bork, unsuitable for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court. Bork’s nomination was doomed because of the dramatically conservative direction in which he was likely to lead the court.

Sportello

I confessed I was the person that groped and fondled Miss Blasey all those decades ago and yet the leftwing nutwigs are still using her.

Meanwhile, Kavanaugh is getting Borked by progressive political agents even though they know Kavanaugh did not do it!

What we know about Kavanaugh’s record makes him, like Robert Bork, unsuitable for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court. Bork’s nomination was doomed because of the dramatically conservative direction in which he was likely to lead the court.
That article is ancient history, old man.

Not relevant, didn't read.

floridays

I would say he reads the Constitution as it was written, and offers his opinion along those lines. If a person is defined as a conservative because they adhere to the Constitution, Let it Be.
Musical interlude:

Sportello

newfie

very predictive . Dems are running a 27 year old play for a 36 year old alleged case.

and the repugs still have not learned how to defend against it.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You seem nervous.

No statute of limitations for sex crimes in MD.

Coincidence?
Here’s the thing ,let’s say I was a woman. I could say you met me and raped me back 25 years ago. It wouldn’t be true. But I would go to the media and tell everyone you did it. How do you prove me wrong ...........

newfie

Here’s the thing ,let’s say I was a woman. I could say you met me and raped me back 25 years ago. It wouldn’t be true. But I would go to the media and tell everyone you did it. How do you prove me wrong ...........

I am categorically denying everything you say and ...I didn't like it . :)

seriously though its a dangerous time when the court of public opinion no longer requires proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

Sportello

Ask for everyone to be interviewed by the FBI.

Caught lying, go to jail.

Who would do that?

Hmmmm?