Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

newfie

So all the outcry from the hysterical leftwinnies wasn’t sincere or justified?
No smilet!
Nobody but a total friend*king idiot believed the SCOTUS would overturn a law that helps individuals.

what was missing is integrity and transparency on the SCOTUS answer .
they used the individual mandate being a legitimate tax as a reason to uphold it.
they should have given us your answer and saved the country some time and expense

oldngray

nowhere special
what was missing is integrity and transparency on the SCOTUS answer .
they used the individual mandate being a legitimate tax as a reason to uphold it.
they should have given us your answer and saved the country some time and expense
It was passed as not a tax which made it unconstitutional. It was only through some rewriting of the law by Roberts that allowed it to stand.

floridays

Conservative Judge John Roberts and Trump appointed Justice Kavanaugh have decided the ACA will stand! It’s not unConstitutional! MAGA
You're speaking about things you have absolutely no knowledge of. My advice to you, and anyone that gives you a winner vote (@Old Man Jingles) is to be silent on this matter.

Just my opinion, feel free to do what you think you need to.

FYI, Roberts has proven he has no regard for the Constitution, I've previously noted here I believe Kavanaugh will prove himself likewise.

floridays

So all the outcry from the hysterical leftwinnies wasn’t sincere or justified?
No smilet!
Nobody but a total friend*king idiot believed the SCOTUS would overturn a law that helps individuals.
This case does not have anything to do with ending Obamacare, it deals with severability of the mandate.

oldngray

nowhere special
This case does not have anything to do with ending Obamacare, it deals with severability of the mandate.
In her confirmation hearings ACB said the issue was severability and she would probably rule in favor of that. If the whole law remained intact it would have to be thrown out.

floridays

In her confirmation hearings ACB said the issue was severability and she would probably rule in favor of that. If the whole law remained intact it would have to be thrown out.
She did say that, and as far as I am aware That is the only Constitutional issue, it's the only one at bar now,

The next thing that needs to happen, in my mind, is an insurance company to begin issuing policies that do not conform to the requirements of the ACA, that would be the next challenge.

My opinion, which is never humble.

newfie

You're speaking about things you have absolutely no knowledge of. My advice to you, and anyone that gives you a winner vote (@Old Man Jingles) is to be silent on this matter.

Just my opinion, feel free to do what you think you need to.

FYI, Roberts has proven he has no regard for the Constitution, I've previously noted here I believe Kavanaugh will prove himself likewise.

that appears to be the story listening to the original discussion on ATCA

vantexan

She did say that, and as far as I am aware That is the only Constitutional issue, it's the only one at bar now,

The next thing that needs to happen, in my mind, is an insurance company to begin issuing policies that do not conform to the requirements of the ACA, that would be the next challenge.

My opinion, which is never humble.
Would they open themselves to lawsuits by breaking the law?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

The next thing that needs to happen, ...
The next thin that needs to happen is that the House and Senate need to pass a statute that overturns Obamacare.
That is not the SCOTUS's responsibility ... that would be legislating from the bench.