Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Now this chicks friend came out and said she gots no clue what Dr ford is talking about nor can she back up any if her claims

moreluck

golden ticket member
If and when this broad testifies, it will be because of the tolerance of Republicans.....the Dems just sit by and twiddle their thumbs,

oldngray

nowhere special
Grassley needs to take back his testicles from Schumer's man purse. He needs to set a meeting time and if Ford shows up let her testify. If not too bad. He has been letting the goalposts move more than Obama's line in the sand.

Ford's latest excuse is she can't make it any earlier because she suddenly developed a fear of flying.

Ford's lawyer never really agreed to anything. Only to keep delaying things longer in an attempt to run out the clock on a vote.

newfie

Why do you guys keep demanding the FBI investigate it? It's not their jurisdiction. Is it because you know there are anti-Trump elements within the FBI who'll screw over Kavanaugh to make Trump look bad? Oh, wait, that ship has sailed. They're all being rooted out.

fbi = what happened

witness one identified by ford - don't know, not there , never saw it never went , don't remember

witness 2 identified by ford - don't know , don't remember

witness 3 identified by ford - don't know , don't remember , no party

witness 4 - absolutely never happened .

congress already has sworn statements under penalty of law saying the same thing .

newfie

yes because democrats dont do the same thing

i honestly think Kavanaugh is a straight shooter. the dems were losing thier mind over the supreme court and tried in every way to find a way to take him out. So all they could find is someone to bring an unverifable high school groping and dry humping charge against him .

step away from that and its interesting watching the two parties try to claim the moral high ground when both sides have had some real sleaze balls work for them.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i honestly think Kavanaugh is a straight shooter. the dems were losing thier mind over the supreme court and tried in every way to find a way to take him out. So all they could find is someone to bring an unverifable high school groping and dry humping charge against him .

step away from that and its interesting watching the two parties try to claim the moral high ground when both sides have had some real sleaze balls work for them.
I will say republicans in Congress right now dont make me thrilled to vote for them. They are a bunch of pusillanimous

newfie

I will say republicans in Congress right now dont make me thrilled to vote for them. They are a bunch of pusillanimous

that is their biggest problem.

the dem have conference calls and come out in lock step all saying the same crap no matter what.
the republicans rarely get on one page with any issue.

you could make a case that they perhaps have a bit more integrity but that's hard to do with politicians.