Who the hell hired this woman?

freehoodies

That just gives them a reason to pay us less, there are way too many factors out of my control i.e. bad dispatched, accidents, Orion etc. The bonus system does take in account the number of packages and stops. Do you think the company that comes up with forced Orion and PVDs can really make a system that's fair to the driver's? Most of the time I'm just happy if my paycheck is right.
If the issue is that the company cant be trusted to make the system fair/balanced thats one thing. Im just saying there is a way for it to be better.

There just needs to be some incentive to do more, or everyone will try to do the least they can get away with.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If the issue is that the company cant be trusted to make the system fair/balanced thats one thing. Im just saying there is a way for it to be better.

There just needs to be some incentive to do more, or everyone will try to do the least they can get away with.

I do as much as I can physically handle, probably more than I should. I almost never bonus, but I always finish what they give me without help.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She says we have plenty of capacity to handle peak. She was expecting volume to drop with millions of physical stores closed and people making more money to sit at home.
B6530EAF-C91B-49D7-820B-20290E60BEDF.jpeg

Brilliant.