Who wants a copy of the contract?

lazfran

I can send you a copy in 1 Adobe .PDF file.
Somebody sent me his copy in picture files and I converted it into a book style reading file. I figure it would be good idea that way everybody could get one. The file is only 2 megs. so now it's easy to send and read. It's a little blurry since I had to convert all the picture files but it should do. I wish I could post it here but there is no way to attach files. Just send me a personal message with your email address and I'll send it over to you. When you receive it, just download the file to your computer and open it with Adobe Acrobat.

U

UPSER24

My name is Rachel, I work at a hub in texas and I would like a copy of a contract if it's at all possible, I started working about a year and a half ago and I never seemed to have been given a copy and when I started to ask around at work supervisors started to become really vague and avoided my questions. I would really appreciate a copy!!

-- Thanks!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I posted a link under UPS discussions, sticky: commonly asked questions. The link will take you directly to the national master.