Who will join the Sean O Slate in 2021?

Hofficer Hater

With zero chances of Teamsters United opening space for SO'B in 2021 election, who will join his slate?

A lot of hofficers are still afraid to jump ship on the old authoritarian hack (Junior), but what locals in New England have denounced Hoffa for flushing the SO'B down the toilet? Has there been any Hofficers yet to denounce Junior's action? Lets not forget that SO'B was still a hofficer until his boss backstabbed him.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
With zero chances of Teamsters United opening space for SO'B in 2021 election, who will join his slate?

A lot of hofficers are still afraid to jump ship on the old authoritarian hack (Junior), but what locals in New England have denounced Hoffa for flushing the SO'B down the toilet? Has there been any Hofficers yet to denounce Junior's action? Lets not forget that SO'B was still a hofficer until his boss backstabbed him.
Why do you say that? Tim giving it another go? Sandy whiching back?
Every local on the east will take Sean over Hoffa.

DirtySouth

Why do you say that? Tim giving it another go? Sandy whiching back?
Every local on the east will take Sean over Hoffa.

S Pope is ineligible to run as she left the Teamsters to work for another union.

Sean has built a tremendous amount of good will in big east coast locals over the last few years. He's not perfect but I would hit the road and take vacation time to campaign for him against Hoffa's (and Todd T's) hand picked-successor.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Fred z will probably be looking to join a Sean o slate

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Considering FZ did quite well on his own slate last year, I seriously doubt he would want to 'join' another slate. SO is making a name for himself and wants GP for himself, not to join FZ. If H&H run again, I see a 3 way race in 2021.
Fred Z never aspired to be IBT President, fate chose it for him by circumstance.
He was initially slated for a VP at large position.
Only when Tim S lost his Local, did Fred rise to calling.

I won't be surprise at all when Sean and Fred appear on the ballot together in the next General Election, on a slate from a growing list of discontent "old guard" leaders.

If they can lock up the east, and Sean O certainly brings that type of potential, it doesn't matter what happens out west or in Canada.

Very stupid series of moves by Hoffa, and everybody sees it.

Last edited:

Hofficer Hater

Fred Z never aspired to be IBT President, fate chose it for him by circumstance.
He was initially slated for a VP at large position.
Only when Tim S lost his Local, did Fred rise to calling.

I won't be surprise at all when Sean and Fred appear on the ballot together in the next General Election, on a slate from a growing list of discontent "old guard" leaders.

If they can lock up the east, and Sean O certainly brings that type of potential, it doesn't matter what happens out west or in Canada.

Very stupid series of moves by Hoffa, and everybody sees it.

If Fred Z teams up with Sean O Teamsters United fractures. TDU will not support the Boston Bully. This would be detrimental to the TU cause. The Boston Bully is not a reformer. The Boston Bully is exactly like the Hoffa, Ken H, Rome A and John C.

wide load

If Fred Z teams up with Sean O Teamsters United fractures. TDU will not support the Boston Bully. This would be detrimental to the TU cause. The Boston Bully is not a reformer. The Boston Bully is exactly like the Hoffa, Ken H, Rome A and John C.
Is that why he was removed? You're a dope. Stay tuned!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If Fred Z teams up with Sean O Teamsters United fractures. TDU will not support the Boston Bully.
So be it.
Teamsters United never needed TDU, but TDU needs Teamsters United.
It was a 'marriage of convenience" at best.
Hope this doesn't turn the sky pink for you, or was it already rose colored?

In the end, when you look up and see blue sky again, you'll realize both entities would welcome Sean with open arms.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
With Sean at the top?
Yes, and likely gladly.

He told me early on, when I was admonishing him for not taking the top spot, that he didn't want it.
Said and I quote, "I'm a soldier, I don't want to shake hands and kiss babies, I wanna be in the trenches, not the limelight".

True story and one of the reasons I respect what he did and what he is still doing.

wide load

Yes, and likely gladly.

He told me early on, when I was admonishing him for not taking the top spot, that he didn't want it.
Said and I quote, "I'm a soldier, I don't want to shake hands and kiss babies, I wanna be in the trenches, not the limelight".

True story and one of the reasons I respect what he did and what he is still doing.
I think I just fell in love?

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sound good?
Then they aren't living up to their name.
Not quite...When was the last time Hoffa reached across the aisle as Sean has?
Sean played politics and took a huge gamble. His members will probably suffer a little as all his officers quit there respective positions with the international. He took a huge gamble. Four years is a long time though. Remember this