who's going to vote hoffa out

who with me in dumping hoffa

• Total voters

705red

Browncafe Steward
I'm a member until recently I was one of the part time employees that didn't care. I'm starting to see the BS by management at UPS, and I would like to somehow do something about it. I try and rally up others to get more involved with the union, but they just don't care enough. Most PTers just assume they wont be with the company long enough to care.

The way UPS treats employees is the best organizing tool. Get involved, attend your meetings, learn your contract, stand up for yourself, enforce the contract, dont let sups perform your work or any union work, dont let them yell at you, degrade you, etc. Stand up for yourself, buy a couple Teamster Tshirts and wear them at work on occasion.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The way UPS treats employees is the best organizing tool. Get involved, attend your meetings, learn your contract, stand up for yourself, enforce the contract, dont let sups perform your work or any union work, dont let them yell at you, degrade you, etc. Stand up for yourself, buy a couple Teamster Tshirts and wear them at work on occasion.

I can just imagine the reaction I would get if I walked in to work Monday morning wearing a Teamster T-shirt.