Why all the hate on upstate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownArmy

I think he's sitting there with a big smile on his face and thinking "Wow....another thread just for me. Ha Ha Ha!"

Which brings up another point...

Has anyone considered that the more you 'hate' on Upstate, the more he becomes that which you're hating on?

Life's too short.

If you don't like the guy, don't respond, it's really that simple.

If you think Upstate is a 'troll', the best defense against 'trolls' is to deny them food.

I've personally never had a problem with Upstate...I was born and grew up in upstate NY, and I get the NY attitude.

I appreciate UpstateNY because he's reliable - he says what he means, and he means what he says.

I work with drivers that I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire - so I simply don't deal with them.

But the BC is the Interweb - it's not real life.

Pick your battles. All I see here is a whole bunch of internet posters complaining about another internet poster.

PUT THE COMPUTER DOWN AND GO OUTSIDE.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Has anyone considered that the more you 'hate' on Upstate, the more he becomes that which you're hating on?

Life's too short.

If you think Upstate is a 'troll', the best defense against 'trolls' is to deny them food.

I've personally never had a problem with Upstate...I was born and grew up in upstate NY, and I get the NY attitude.

I appreciate UpstateNY because he's reliable - he says what he means, and he means what he says.

I work with drivers that I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire - so I simply don't deal with them.

Pick your battles. All I see here is a whole bunch of internet posters complaining about another internet poster.

I don't want to go outside anymore. All there is out there is more work on my honey do list. I'm using BC to avoid that work [emoji3]

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Life's too short.

Dude.....well said. The fact is....Upstate is not all that bad....he livens this place up sometimes, beyond the usual drivel of crap and nonsense. And totally agree....the internet is not real life and who gives a friend if someone says something you don't like, or heaven forbid, hits the disagree button. Wah.

oldngray

nowhere special
I have have resisted that so far with you!

Because @tonyexpress is watching you?
the-pictures-3.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
People get worked up over the internet too easily. I generally can't take anything serious enough to get worked up in the first place but that's also why I tend to avoid Current Events and the Union forums.

Overpaid Union Thug

Life's too short.

You don't have to lecture me about how to handle Upstate. I wish I had a dollar for everytime I've ignored his BS. In fact, I once said pretty much exactly what you did in a past Upstate bashing thread.

My point is that sometimes he's such a :censored2: that even those that typically ignore him, or are numb to him, speak out. He showed just how bad he really is in that thread about the death of the two Feeder drivers. And there's nothing wrong with saying what you mean and vice versa. There are lots of people on here like that but the difference is that the rest aren't constant abrasive asses about it.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That explains a lot.

Like telling others how to live their lives, because you think you know better?

Or do you believe Obama, Hillary, or Bernie Sanders actually give a crap about you our our country?
As much as Bushes, Trump and that ilk.
They all care about themselves and their beliefs.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Dude.....well said. The fact is....Upstate is not all that bad....he livens this place up sometimes, beyond the usual drivel of crap and nonsense. And totally agree....the internet is not real life and who gives a friend if someone says something you don't like, or heaven forbid, hits the disagree button. Wah.
I think the reason people have issues is not with HIM but the fact that he represents everything that is wrong at ups. He's just a talking point. His abrasive approach isn't the problem. It's the fact that he is hypocritical when his "beliefs" are actually applied to himself.

I think he does liven the debate, I'll agree with you there. But it doesn't change that he's a miserable person that projects his own insecurities and his narcissism on everything and every post.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm married too ... that thought process has yet to work out.

Lol. Agreed. But my wife did hire the housekeeper for 2x a week. I guess she thought it would be easier then asking me. I'm always "disappearing " to the garage when that type of talk came up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.