Why can’t Trump condemn “Super Duper Radical Neo-Nazi White Transphobic Terrorism Against Puppies?"

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Damn this is a first
Not really ... BA and I have very similar ideas.
Where we diverge is implementation and by whom.

BA trusts Dimwit politicians while I think they are borderline Fascists and not someone I would trust with my freedoms.
Repugs are only a smidgeon better.
I don't trust politicians ... period.

KOG72

I’m full of it

BA trusts Dimwit politicians while I think they are borderline Fascists and not someone I would trust with my freedoms.
I try to stay out from over here but I had to make a comment just to be a smart ass,lol

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And then they went full-:censored2: and started idealizing folk like the Christchurch shooter.

Many parallels between radicalization online for radical Islamists and white incel morons.

It’s okay to be white and love your nation, it’s dumb as friend to think that this nation is only for whites.
Idolizing or idealizing?
Is there a difference?

As verbs the difference between idolize and idealize is that
idolize is to make an idol of, or to worship as an idol
while idealize is to regard something as ideal.

MAKAVELI

Repugs are only a smidgeon better.
I don't trust politicians ... period.
I guarantee you and BA
5a559bcc85e5e87f8f826b0bd79abb7a.jpg
Have no similar ideas.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
White nationalism
Political ideology
Description
White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.
That's your definition that some creative lefty made up.
Below is the definition before Trump was elected and the when the left-wingers started trying to denigrate anything associated with Trump ... whether it was true or even made sense.

White nationalism
Political ideology
Description
White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.
I think of myself as an American Nationalist ... that happens to be of European descent.
I have no Black or Native Indian ancestry ... really ticked me off when I found that out.
I really thought I had about 1/32nd Native America and wished I had Afro-American ancestry.
Alas, not to be. :red_india

Box Ox

I have no Black or Native Indian ancestry ... really ticked me off when I found that out.
I really thought I had about 1/32nd Native America and wished I had Afro-American ancestry.
Alas, not to be. :red_india

Darn. Guess you can't claim to share in their suffering after all.

BrownArmy

Idolizing or idealizing?
Is there a difference?

As verbs the difference between idolize and idealize is that
idolize is to make an idol of, or to worship as an idol
while idealize is to regard something as ideal.

‘Idealizing’ in the sense that these whitey-tighty bros (it’s always bros) are posting about past mass-shooters and comparing notes, etc.

They like this crap, and are (seemingly) trying to one up each other.

Sharing whitey-ideology pamphlets and recipes.

Gonna make a NAME for themselves.

A lot has come out in the last two days about White-Nationalist ideology and it’s correspondence with Radical Islam, in terms of radicalization over the internet, etc.

Don’t tell Van-by-the-river, but white nationalist domestic terrorism has surpassed radical Islam as a pertinent threat to his wife.

Wife?

vantexan

‘Idealizing’ in the sense that these whitey-tighty bros (it’s always bros) are posting about past mass-shooters and comparing notes, etc.

They like this crap, and are (seemingly) trying to one up each other.

Sharing whitey-ideology pamphlets and recipes.

Gonna make a NAME for themselves.

A lot has come out in the last two days about White-Nationalist ideology and it’s correspondence with Radical Islam, in terms of radicalization over the internet, etc.

Don’t tell Van-by-the-river, but white nationalist domestic terrorism has surpassed radical Islam as a pertinent threat to his wife.

Wife?
So a couple of Muslim women get elected to Congress and they immediately use their position to start denigrating Israel and our support for Israel. I've yet to see a Congressman openly push for more power for whites. You can talk all day about a few thousand nuts taking themselves too seriously, but the real power is in Washington, and those who make it there have a platform for their ideology. Islamic extremists are pushing their ideology worldwide, and the U.S. isn't exempt. But then they aren't Christians, so the Left feels compelled to defend them, even though the Left can't seem to grasp the second class status of women in Muslim countries or the brutality inflicted on gays.

BrownArmy

So a couple of Muslim women get elected to Congress and they immediately use their position to start denigrating Israel and our support for Israel. I've yet to see a Congressman openly push for more power for whites. You can talk all day about a few thousand nuts taking themselves too seriously, but the real power is in Washington, and those who make it there have a platform for their ideology. Islamic extremists are pushing their ideology worldwide, and the U.S. isn't exempt. But then they aren't Christians, so the Left feels compelled to defend them, even though the Left can't seem to grasp the second class status of women in Muslim countries or the brutality inflicted on gays.

Why are you perseverating about Islam?

OMG there’s two votes out of 450+ in the House.

The sky is falling!

I’m not talking about the two Muslim women in Congress, I’m talking about the real threat which is the whitey-tighty bros.

Why does this upset you so? Why would you care? Are you a White-Nationalist?

Follow the numbers, if you want to get upset about something, get upset about WN mass shooters.

It’s like you’re crying because you can’t find a Ms. Pac-man arcade game anymore, get with the times.