Why can’t Trump condemn “Super Duper Radical Neo-Nazi White Transphobic Terrorism Against Puppies?"

vantexan

Why are you perseverating about Islam?

OMG there’s two votes out of 450+ in the House.

The sky is falling!

I’m not talking about the two Muslim women in Congress, I’m talking about the real threat which is the whitey-tighty bros.

Why does this upset you so? Why would you care? Are you a White-Nationalist?

Follow the numbers, if you want to get upset about something, get upset about WN mass shooters.

It’s like you’re crying because you can’t find a Ms. Pac-man arcade game anymore, get with the times.
Who's persevering? Someone brought up that mass murderers are all white men. I pointed out that others besides whites have done the same and you went off about Muslims. What's funny is you guys always talk about us getting everything from FOX News and yet with you guys it was Russia, Russia, Russia until you determined that wouldn't get Trump. Now it's racism and white supremacy 24/7. I wonder what the next talking point will be in hopes of beating Trump?

vantexan

Because they're white and already in charge.
Where's the White supremacist Congressman pushing for a white homeland? Y'all want to talk about the White supremacist threat but where are there any that have any power? Or do you think all Whites, including White Congressmen, think this way? Are you one of those self loathing liberals?

Box Ox

Where's the White supremacist Congressman pushing for a white homeland? Y'all want to talk about the White supremacist threat but where are there any that have any power? Or do you think all Whites, including White Congressmen, think this way? Are you one of those self loathing liberals?

"Where's the White supremacist Congressman pushing for a white homeland?"

There doesn't need to be. I'm simply saying white people in Congress clearly already hold the power. And their white constituents aren't subjugated by minorities back home. So we don't need white appreciation day or white advocacy or whatever was mentioned on the last page.

"Y'all want to talk about the White supremacist threat but where are there any that have any power?"

White supremacists have the same high powered rifles that our military uses overseas to kill as many of our enemies as it can as quickly as it can when it needs to. A white supremacist's threat and power is their ability to commit mass murder whenever one is mysteriously convinced that "the other" is bad and a threat to them.

"Are you one of those self loathing liberals?"

Unfortunately, no. Would be easier for me. Could spout hard leftists ideas/ideals, scream "racist!" over anything a couple times and call it a day. No such luxury.

vantexan

"Where's the White supremacist Congressman pushing for a white homeland?"

There doesn't need to be. I'm simply saying white people in Congress clearly already hold the power. And their white constituents aren't subjugated by minorities back home. So we don't need white appreciation day or white advocacy or whatever was mentioned on the last page.

"Y'all want to talk about the White supremacist threat but where are there any that have any power?"

White supremacists have the same high powered rifles that our military uses overseas to kill as many of our enemies as it can as quickly as it can when it needs to. A white supremacist's threat and power is their ability to commit mass murder whenever one is mysteriously convinced that "the other" is bad and a threat to them.

"Are you one of those self loathing liberals?"

Unfortunately, no. Would be easier for me. Could spout hard leftists ideas/ideals, scream "racist!" over anything a couple times and call it a day. No such luxury.
I don't get it. Muslims overseas have done horrendous damage around the globe, and not only do liberals want to focus on white supremacists but want to associate every white conservative with them. If the nation is getting more divided it's on liberals, who are taking this to extremes.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Y'all want to talk about the White supremacist threat but where are there any that have any power?
Trump?
im-not-sure-whats-worse-the-minority-of-trump-voters-5306009.png

newfie

I thought about responding but I’ll just let you melty little snowflakes whine about how the president is getting such a raw deal ‘cause hey, presidents are supposed to be media darlings.

that was kind of snowflakey

newfie

White nationalism
Political ideology
Description
White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.

question of the day does black/brown nationalism promote white nationalism?

bbsam

Staff member
when mocking a belief its important to find the worst physical examples of that mindset to furthur prove how wrong they are as if their belief is not enough.
are we to assume by your picture that there are no attractive white nationalists in excellent physical condition?

8AA3CBBB-D5F6-425D-B950-93DCB8ED5FEE.jpeg

6’2” 220lbs of the most physically fit white supremacy ever to dry hump a flag! Dr. said so.