why did my full time sup say this

CoolStoryBro

asked my full time how long it usually takes to become a driver he said he didnt know but he said its hard and most people who do it end up right back in the hub. was he saying that to scare me to not do it or is that the truth do people who do it end up back as a package handler

You scared already? You good at any sports? Can you approach random people all day, every day? After 10 hours of physical labor are you ready to cry or want more?

When I was in the hub I had no doubt that I would be rad at this job. it was made for me. Do your FT sup's words scare you or make you want to prove him wrong?

Underallowed306

You either know you’re built for it or not. If you go in with the attitude of “I’ll try it and see what happens”, you will fail miserably. Your sup knows how many TCDs the company wastes money on to train just to watch them flame out and DQ themselves. To me, it’s a no brainer. I know people with masters degrees that don’t make the money we make or have anywhere near the benefits. I never have a bad day driving. I have bad moments, but not bad days. If you do it, make up your mind to stay with it and not look back.

BobBarker

You scared already? You good at any sports? Can you approach random people all day, every day? After 10 hours of physical labor are you ready to cry or want more?

When I was in the hub I had no doubt that I would be rad at this job. it was made for me. Do your FT sup's words scare you or make you want to prove him wrong?
ima prove that mf wrong

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ima prove that mf wrong

D81D5B28-EDED-450C-8DD1-02BF09AA4998.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
asked my full time how long it usually takes to become a driver he said he didnt know but he said its hard and most people who do it end up right back in the hub. was he saying that to scare me to not do it or is that the truth do people who do it end up back as a package handler
go rent a uhaul

If most people end up back in the hub, then your opportunity will come quicker than you think.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You don't feel compelled to utilize any grammar or punctuation ever?

Even if you are @MyTripisCut boy, you aren't the least bit embarrased writing that way?

Dr.Brownz

He wants to get gay with you; watch out!