Why do FedEx Employees Come Here?

Express Courier

Do yourself a favor and check out the Current Events forum.
Thanks. Yeah I've checked it out before, I pop in once in a great while. I have other boards where I go for that general discussion stuff though. I pretty much come here just for FedEx stuff.

I really wonder why there isn't a FedEx exclusive board somewhere though. You would think with all the employees in the world that one of them would have started a board.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No, he didn't leave any details as there were none to leave (at that point). He did come back recently and asked one of the regulars to send him an e-mail so perhaps he has started in the website.

The negativity does get old.

vantexan

No, he didn't leave any details as there were none to leave (at that point). He did come back recently and asked one of the regulars to send him an e-mail so perhaps he has started in the website.

Apparently FedEx is finally going to do to us what MFE has been saying all along. How many people with mortgages, car loans, kids in college, etc will be ok if they only get 30 hrs a week? I guess they'll just have to live within their means and be happy they have a job. After all we must help keep the company from going under by increasing their profits. Why should they not be losing money to the tune of 2 billion or so in profit when they could not be losing money to the tune of $3 billion in profit? It's the least we can do.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Oh come on. How can you tire of, "I HATE MY JOB. I HATE MY COMPANY. IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE A GREEDY CORPORATE MONSTER. CONFLICTING VIEWPOINTS ARE ALWAYS INVALID. LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU. THE COMPANY SUCKS"?

texan

Because Brown Cafe is very open to all. Kudos to Cheryl and the appointed Mods.

If they let a Messianic Jew UPSer post here, they will allow anyone, as long as one does not attack
anyone personally and mind the TOS.

Now some of the members are a little more rough, but that goes with the terrority.

So I can understand FDX people with their own forum, and they are able to post anywhere
in other forums, as long as they abide by the TOS posting here.

To me, that is the spirit of our founder Jim Casey. He never bad mouthed competition, just asked all UPS people
to strive for excellence, and let the customer decide.

So as a Rookie on this site, I have no problem why FDX people come here.

I also know that Freedom of speech is respected here by Cheryl and the mods, again within the TOS.

Respectfully,
texan