Why doesn't the driver scan the maxicode?

Ivan Kov

Why does the ups driver always scan the barcodes? Isn't this outdated technology when there is a maxicode right on the package. Ive never seen a driver scan the maxi code when they are picking up my packages.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Why does the ups driver always scan the barcodes? Isn't this outdated technology when there is a maxicode right on the package. Ive never seen a driver scan the maxi code when they are picking up my packages.
Why don’t customers worry more about running their own over saturated business market that will fail on the next economic dip instead of which part of the label their UPS driver scans?

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
I just wish folks would affixed their address to their mailbox or house so they may get more efficient service. Tired of playing any many mighty moe pitch black at night on a rural road.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Do you have a regular/daily pick up? Or do you hand the driver random packages during deliveries? If you have a regular pick up, the driver shouldn't be scanning packages at all.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The bullseye is what most of the recent technology such as the smalls sort tilt tray use.

But not the label applicator

So if someone slides a bag in sideways. The tray will get it into the right bag but without a PAL

Future

Victory Ride
Because they don’t need the maxi code info. The barcode is the tracking number and the address info will be in their edd
2D42152F-7914-4682-922B-05C668F21E65.gif