Why is my package not being delivered?

yo0123yo

Ok so when I go to track my package it says " THE RECEIVER CANCELED THE ORDER AND REFUSED THIS DELIVERY" but theres one problem, No one even rang my doorbell and I didn't refuse this order whatsoever. Can anyone tell me whats going on or what might have happened?

sendagain

Make sure you are entering the tracking number properly. There is no good reason why something like this would happen. Hopefully, you entered a wrong number, but the cases where someone refuses a delivery are rare. Talk to a driver in your area and get the number of the local UPS office where you can contact the supervisor for your area. This could be cleared up much faster with just a phone call to the right place.

upsdude

The driver may have gone to the wrong address. Serious error on his/her part, but it happens.

I had 2 situations this week where the shipper requested their packages back. Those stops were recorded as “Refused” per my supervisor.

hoser

Industrial Slob
Ok so when I go to track my package it says " THE RECEIVER CANCELED THE ORDER AND REFUSED THIS DELIVERY" but theres one problem, No one even rang my doorbell and I didn't refuse this order whatsoever. Can anyone tell me whats going on or what might have happened?
Ring the call centre. They have the power to trace. We sure as hell don't....

helenofcalifornia

I had the same thing happen to me this week where the shipper asked for the package back. They said the consignee's credit/check/money was no good. This is the first time this has happened to me. Anyone else have this start up with them? I wonder if UPS is offering a new "service" to the shipper now.

old levi's

blank space
I had the same thing happen to me this week where the shipper asked for the package back. They said the consignee's credit/check/money was no good. This is the first time this has happened to me. Anyone else have this start up with them? I wonder if UPS is offering a new "service" to the shipper now.

On occasion I will receive a diad message during the day to RTS a particular pkg. before I have attempted delivery.

I suppose it is like DIAD software changes. We never find out about those untill we are on area and one of the screens appears different.

breadbooze

when I was working the preload I would get "fraud alerts" and pull the pkg off on occasion. Nowadays it's QC telling me to pull it off. The most recent refusal, the person who answered the door said he never ordered it, though the name on the package was his son's. makes you wonder.

VoiceOfReason

Telling it like it is

The "Preferred Customer Asscoiates" PCA's ask that the center do these types of things, its a real pain in the butt intercepting incoming volume. "Pre-Alerts" is what they call it and its nothing but trouble.

D

damang

Well, there are several things that could have happened. First of all the clerk who entered it could have been lazy and just entered the RTS as reciever cancelled when actually there are like 50 reasons they can choose for the scan.

Was it a COD? We return COD's after the 3rd attempt (we don't hold them here for pickup). Maybe it was damaged in transit and the clerk when returning it entered it wrong...

Shipper could have cancelled the order?

What is the tracking number?