Why you guys so miserable!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Reddit is FULL of 16 year old who pretty much think they have it all figured out…they. call us all old boomers…well besides @rod, @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U, @coldworldsDAD and @oldngrey,@retiredTxfeeder most of us aren’t even close to being a boomer. I guess if your 15, anyone over 30 is considered a young boomer???
If you go against the hive mind you will be banished and/or filtered by the downdoots and plebbit hates that; and boomer now is synonymous with a specific state of mind. When I think plebbit I think soyjak or fedora tippers tbh, and like you said people who have never left their teenage state of mind. I’m not saying I’m an Adonis or Socrates when it comes to looks or mental acuity, far from it, lol, but at least I enjoy a good discussion from time to time and have a place where what you say is more important than what people perceive is important.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If you go against the hive mind you will be banished and/or filtered by the downdoots and plebbit hates that; and boomer now is synonymous with a specific state of mind. When I think plebbit I think soyjak or fedora tippers tbh, and like you said people who have never left their teenage state of mind. I’m not saying I’m an Adonis or Socrates when it comes to looks or mental acuity, far from it, lol, but at least I enjoy a good discussion from time to time and have a place where what you say is more important than what people perceive is important.
why does Star Trek and The Borg come to mind…