Why you guys so miserable!!!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I posted in that thread. Reddit is full of sissies for the most part. The political forums are laughable to say the least. I basically will look at a couple of forums about hobbies of mine. The UPS forums there aren't interesting at all.
A "political" forum on Reddit is just a hard left circlejerk of orange-man-bad vaccines-good drivel with anything remotely to the contrary getting downvoted into oblivion never to be seen again.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
A "political" forum on Reddit is just a hard left circlejerk of orange-man-bad vaccines-good drivel with anything remotely to the contrary getting downvoted into oblivion never to be seen again.
I don't think I have seen so many Bernie Bros in my life!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I don't know which is worse, Reddit or Imgur. I only use Imgur for the image hosting but it can be very hard not comment on their extreme idiocy when I see it on the front page. Look at that score. I make myself proud.

1672197778825.png

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Which is great, but we all know a lot of them have naive ideas about the purpose of unions. Hopefully, they’ll do more research and get more involved, like the young ones at UPS need to.
Their problem is they don’t know how. They’re all talk. I’ve watched them talk big chested about management but when it comes down to talking face to face they fold. Also have watched them experience harassment one time and they just cave in like little girls.

Nah
The only good political subreddit was No New Normal. Then they got cancelled. Actually Discord cancelled them too.