Why you guys so miserable!!!

542thruNthru

tenor-113.gif

542thruNthru

sketch-1672191609494.jpg

Philosoph0r used to be on here if I remember correctly. Didn't like how PT sups were treated if i remember correctly. Now he moderates a pretty useless subreddit.

What kills me is no one actually has a conversation usually. It's just mindless one posts over and over.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That's the future of the company though.
I work with a lot of young people 19-23 and most are still like children. If a supervisor yells at them, they lose it, throw out a lot of “friend” words and they leave. Some come back, some don’t. They’re used to helicopter parents and I guess they expect work to be fun and games all the time.

Those kids on Reddit think BC should be their “safe space” and their widdle feelings get hurt when y’all tell them the truth, and not what they want to hear.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I work with a lot of young people 19-23 and most are still like children. If a supervisor yells at them, they lose it, throw out a lot of “friend” words and they leave. Some come back, some don’t. They’re used to helicopter parents and I guess they expect work to be fun and games all the time.

Those kids on Reddit think BC should be their “safe space” and their widdle feelings get hurt when y’all tell them the truth, and not what they want to hear.
I'm not giving up on'em, GenZ is gonna get this place turned around.