Why you guys so miserable!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
elfiludo
·34 min. ago
I was once a regular there but when the moderator banned me for arguing my case against a mgmt person.. the sup got mad and lost his temper and the moderator took mgmt side and I got sillenced for a few days .. so i just stop participating in that management s ass kissing forum... I guess it was my loss
I haven't lost any sleep over it..

542thruNthru

elfiludo
·34 min. ago
I was once a regular there but when the moderator banned me for arguing my case against a mgmt person.. the sup got mad and lost his temper and the moderator took mgmt side and I got sillenced for a few days .. so i just stop participating in that management s ass kissing forum... I guess it was my loss
I haven't lost any sleep over it..
I saw that. He probably got silenced because he doesn't know how to argue is point with out cussing and name calling.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
pewpewtoradora
Part-Time

11 hr. ago
Additional comment actions
Browncafe is full of bitter rpcds and feeders I noticed.

YOULL NEVER BE A RPCD!!!!!!

…RPCD FOR LIFE BABY
@MECH-lift STYLE
😎✊

Nah
I say everyone pick someone in that reddit post and makes fun of them on here. ;)
Linjac31314 hr. ago
Yes I’m part time in the warehouse, have never been abused, I have amazing supervisors(part time and full time). From what I read from others, this is almost unheard of, but I also hear the other warehouse in my city is very toxic as well, I’ve been there almost a year, waiting to be a driver. . . .

"Warehouse"...Lol

Nah
SupaKel7774 hr. ago
I got hired about a month ago. I felt very fortunate to get hired by such a great company and was happy when my manager said they wanted to keep me on after peak season is over but my biggest issue is that they short my hours every week and I’m tired of having to go and complain about this every single week. I’ve already found another job and am just playing nice until my first day at my new job on the 20th. I don’t want to have to fight to get paid what I’m supposed to every week. That’s lame.

542thruNthru

I find it hilarious that half the posters don't realize what the thread is about. They thinking it's about being miserable at UPS. That what you get at Reddit. A bunch of uninformed little kids.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
A lot of them are a bunch of old head retirees with nothing better to do. The others are a bunch of blowhards that think they could run a business and can’t even run their routes lol
:rolleyes:

542thruNthru

Or how about it for what else tries to make Brown Cafe a better place?
b3a.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The retirees here are not miserable.
We survived and are willing to see others fail.
And we thank all that failed because your paying for our retirements.