Why !!!!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1646012145891.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Got these helpers always leaving their :censored2: in my truck like some woman leaving her toothbrush and :censored2: in my bathroom like they think it's their place too or something.

20220321_112917.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Why in the hell are woman so God dam moody ????
Did The Lord make them this way ??
It's the eternal question !
Does anybody have a clue ???
I know it's not PMS ,
We tolerate them because they have one thing we want, and sometimes let is enjoy it.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I'll catch hell for this but women have it much harder than men. Once EVERY month they have to deal with a significant physical change that includes severe pain and legitimate hormonal chaos. They often have to deal with bratty kids that are seemingly always sick. They have to clean the house which is about as boring a job as I can stand. Above all they have to deal with their spouse. That's the biggest one IMO because, again IMO, most men are baby mommas boys that want their fragile egos stroked and much more. I swear to God. Most men I know (none are what I'd call friends) are sissy head cases. If they get a little cold they act like they are being burned alive at the stake. If they only had a sense of others, instead of only themselves, their family life would be smoother.
As a side note, the earth doesn't need men. If every man was taken off the planet humanity would continue to exist and repopulate the planet. There are enough women who are pregnant for this to be viable.
As a man im embarrassed how I see most men behave.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'll catch hell for this but women have it much harder than men. Once EVERY month they have to deal with a significant physical change that includes severe pain and legitimate hormonal chaos. They often have to deal with bratty kids that are seemingly always sick. They have to clean the house which is about as boring a job as I can stand. Above all they have to deal with their spouse. That's the biggest one IMO because, again IMO, most men are baby mommas boys that want their fragile egos stroked and much more. I swear to God. Most men I know (none are what I'd call friends) are sissy head cases. If they get a little cold they act like they are being burned alive at the stake. If they only had a sense of others, instead of only themselves, their family life would be smoother.
As a side note, the earth doesn't need men. If every man was taken off the planet humanity would continue to exist and repopulate the planet. There are enough women who are pregnant for this to be viable.
As a man im embarrassed how I see most men behave.
Dad, is that you? You sound just like my father, except he thinks we could get rid of 90% of men and be okay. Lol.