Why !!!!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You want grilled cheese ,, or I could cook a hot dog ?
Yes.

giphy.gif

Thebrownblob

Somehow, I just found this thread. For fear of possible retaliation, I have no comment on any of it. My guess is some of you that have commented probably paid a heavy penalty.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Would you mind going to my sisters for Easter in North Carolina for Easter ??
800 mile drive !!
Translation,,,, you take Friday off before vaca and you will be driving us down there to that Confederate red neck Sheeit hole

Covemastah

Why did Larry bird lose to the Lakers twice in the 80s in the finals
In 85 , he had gotten into a fight in a bar in Bostons Faneuil Hall called Chelsea's , he hurt his wrist but never told anyone, he settled out of court , unfortunately he was in pain during the 85 finals ,, in 87 the Celtics had rapidly aged from injuries, Bird had back problems , McHale played with broken bones in his foot , Parrish high ankle sprain , and add the unexpected death in June 86 of Len Bias who would of been the bridge and building block of the future , killed them !!

Covemastah

I tell you another thing ,, any of those Celtics or Lakers teams from the 80's would have no problem beating any of these teams today

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
In 85 , he had gotten into a fight in a bar in Bostons Faneuil Hall called Chelsea's , he hurt his wrist but never told anyone, he settled out of court , unfortunately he was in pain during the 85 finals ,, in 87 the Celtics had rapidly aged from injuries, Bird had back problems , McHale played with broken bones in his foot , Parrish high ankle sprain , and add the unexpected death in June 86 of Len Bias who would of been the bridge and building block of the future , killed them !!
Interesting

Covemastah

Interesting
You can see highlights on you tube of the Celtics/ lakers finals 84,85,87 and see how intense , rough and incredibly played games , lot of overtime games and games that came down to a last shot ,, unbelievable games ! A blow out game followed by the blown out team winning the next game ,,, Bird & Magic was must see tv , they never disappointed , never quit no matter what the score