Why !!!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm going to blow this up and hang on the refrigerator, Show her who's boss
Death. You will die slowly.

You must not only elevate her above all things, you must put her before anything.
Words mean nothing if she doesn't feel it.
Her place is like none other.
Men are stupid. Shoveling, raking, cleaning out the car isn't s:censored2:t. That doesn't work.
It took me a while, but it works.
When you figure it out, she will respond to you in a way that you could have never dreamed.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Death. You will die slowly.

You must not only elevate her above all things, you must put her before anything.
Words mean nothing if she doesn't feel it.
Her place is like none other.
Men are stupid. Shoveling, raking, cleaning out the car isn't s:censored2:t. That doesn't work.
It took me a while, but it works.
When you figure it out, she will respond to you in a way that you could have never dreamed.
What is the secret oh great one?

BrownFlush

What is the secret oh great one?
My wife and I have been involved in marriage seminars over the years. From facilitating to counseling.
90% of marriages are about 25% of what they could be.
Lot's of secrets. Depends on the issue.
I'll give you a freebie on the issue of sex.
Foreplay begins in the kitchen and it's not on top of the table.

BrownFlush

Cucumber?
I figured it would start rolling in! lol!
One of the problems in marriage is men are stupid and literally don't know how to fix things, think a marriage works without working on it, and settle for whatever they can get and half of that time she's pissed off when that happens because she sees no hope in him changing.

oldngray

nowhere special
One of the problems in marriage is men are stupid and literally don't know how to fix things, think a marriage works without working on it, and settle for whatever they can get and half of that time she's pissed off when that happens because she sees no hope in him changing.
Why does she feel a need to change him?

I like to molest my wife in a kitchen when her hands are busy cooking.

She can't fight me off