Widespread looting breaks out in Minneapolis

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
i dont get whats so hard about copying the best performing countries.
Is this related to that mumble about the "uk" you attempted a few posts back? I hope you're not attempting to state that Police in the UK are not armed? If you are, you are completely misinformed or your Canadian schtick is a bunch of BS....

When you mumble and misspell every other post, it's difficult to understand what nonsense you are attempting to spew...

rickyb

Is this related to that mumble about the "uk" you attempted a few posts back? I hope you're not attempting to state that Police in the UK are not armed? If you are, you are completely misinformed or your Canadian schtick is a bunch of BS....
i just googled it and youre in big trouble mister

rickyb

There is a huge gap between "stupid" and "education" ... really not much relationship between the two.

But since you are "ignorant" you wouldn't know that.
speaking of stupidity and ignorance i asked my bro if theres any correlation between me living in a den, eating cereal for dinner, and not knowing how to bbq

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That’ll happen when a large portion of the country makes hating education part of their cultural identity.
1617573890472.jpg

Box Ox

Police Officer Who Shot and Killed Daunte Wright Was Training Others

"Officer Kimberly A. Potter was in the midst of a routine training day on Sunday, demonstrating her decades of policing know-how to less experienced officers in the Brooklyn Center Police Department.

But that training came to an abrupt and horrifying end when Officer Potter, who is white, shot Daunte Wright, a Black 20-year-old man, in his car as he tried to avoid arrest. Body camera video shows that the officer shouted “Taser!” while pointing a handgun at Mr. Wright, who was unarmed; she then fired a single round into his chest, killing him, in what the authorities in Minnesota have described as a deadly mistake.

With protests unfolding each night in Brooklyn Center, Officer Potter, a veteran officer of 26 years, and Tim Gannon, the department’s police chief, both resigned their posts on Tuesday. The abrupt departures came a day after the city manager who oversaw the department was fired, and as the city of 30,000 residents remained boarded up; National Guard troops stood with guns outside of the city’s police station, which has been the center of nightly clashes."

"Officer Potter, with her decades on the force, was acting as a training officer, assigned to guide less experienced colleagues on Sunday night, a spokeswoman for the police union that represents her said, when Mr. Wright was pulled over for an expired registration on his car."

rickyb

Stop beating yourself up, you can't help it.
Before I go, I'd like to say a few things. This album was completed on January 15th 1991
By now, the war has probably started and a whole bunch of people have probably died out there in the desert over some bull:censored2:
There's a war goin' on right now in my neighborhood, but I can't really determine which one is worse
I think the one that we are all fightin' is :censored2:ed up, and that's the war inside our brains, you know?
But, uh, I feel bad about all the brothers and sisters gettin' pulled right out of their neighborhoods, all the cities, and small towns in America that go over there and fight for that bull:censored2: That most of them don't really have anything to do with, so I gotta send peace out to 'em
Also peace out to all my homies in jail, brothers that are dead locked up right here on earth. Talkin' about the brothers in Soledad, San Quentin, all the way up to Pelicans' Bay, Tracy, Chino, and all my homeboys out there in the east coast lockdown facilities. I'm talkin' about Clinton, Rikers, Joliet, you know every prison in the whole :censored2:in' world man, that's like, you know, all bull:censored2:, you know?
They say slavery has been abolished except for the convicted felon; y'all need to think about that. That lets you know what the :censored2:in' Constitution is really about, you know?
A lot of my homeboys have been locked down my whole entire career, and thats some bull:censored2:
So for them from the Rhyme Syndicate and Ice-T, I'd like to send this special shout out: :censored2: the police, :censored2: the FBI, :censored2: the DEA, :censored2: the CIA, :censored2: Tipper Gore, Bush and his cripple bitch! This is Ice-T, I'm out of here. Told ya you shoulda killed me last year!