Will He Ever Get the Hint?

av8torntn

hey there I suppose you did not finish reading the rest of the page so here it is for you

"Most service members fully support the war in Iraq and feel calls to retreat by Congress and emphasis by some in the media on negative aspects while ignoring positive ones acts to motivate our enemy while demoralizing our support at home, directly increasing the threat we face and resulting in greater American casualties. "

Clarification: 'Actively oppose media attacks' is asking for verbal support of our mission, not legislation of any kind.

We can go back and forth with links but the bottom line will not change I am right. I thought in a moment of weakness that you were looking for some truth. Hey I was wrong about that. No problem my fault. Hey I know you can find a retired officer or two that you think helps make whatever point it was that you wanted to make. I can even find a democrat that does not want to surrender.

"I find the General's units went to Haiti, Somalia, Bosnia and Kosovo - but I do not find trips to Kuwait or Iraq in his military career." If you are talking about Franks you could not be more wrong.

Anyway I will be done with you now I thought you may have had a little motivation to find some truth on your own but I see that you only have interests in banging the MSNBC surrender drum.

Oh yes one more thing was the number of retired generals 2408? If you want to we could say that there were only 100 retired generals with the with the five that you had and the four that you left off would come to nine percent. You guy all think that wars should be ran on polls so.... oh nevermind.

SeniorGeek

Below the Line
hey there I suppose you did not finish reading the rest of the page so here it is for you

"Most service members fully support the war in Iraq and feel calls to retreat by Congress and emphasis by some in the media on negative aspects while ignoring positive ones acts to motivate our enemy while demoralizing our support at home, directly increasing the threat we face and resulting in greater American casualties. "

Clarification: 'Actively oppose media attacks' is asking for verbal support of our mission, not legislation of any kind.
Here in Oregon, that kind of [-]deception[/-] "clarification" has been tried on ballot measures. But the Supreme Court ruled that the text of the ballot measure is what becomes law, and it is not defined by the propaganda of the election.

Why is all the text you quote above absent from the wording of the Appeal?

We can go back and forth with links but the bottom line will not change I am right.
It is so refreshing to find someone with an open mind!

"I find the General's units went to Haiti, Somalia, Bosnia and Kosovo - but I do not find trips to Kuwait or Iraq in his military career." If you are talking about Franks you could not be more wrong.
Sorry, I was not trying to make it a puzzle. I edited out the part with his name - General (ret.) Jack Keane. He was a 4-star General who (semi-)retired since W's coronation.

Anyway I will be done with you now I thought you may have had a little motivation to find some truth on your own but I see that you only have interests in banging the MSNBC surrender drum.
That's a TV channel, right? I do not think I have ever watched it.

Oh yes one more thing was the number of retired generals 2408? If you want to we could say that there were only 100 retired generals with the with the five that you had and the four that you left off would come to nine percent. You guy all think that wars should be ran on polls so.... oh nevermind.
This is not a quiz. I did not know the answer. I was trying to get an idea of whether it was significant that a handful of retired 2-star-and-above Generals spoke out against the very Administration they had served. It was not my usual sarcastic/rhetorical/politically-motivated question.