WILL OPRAH RUN?

Non sequitur

Don't you think she needs a few accomplishments before she runs for president? How about winning the Great British Bake Off first and then maybe I'll consider voting for her.

oldngray

nowhere special
Will Oprah give away free stuff like she does on her show?
stone-6.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Don't you think she needs a few accomplishments before she runs for president? How about winning the Great British Bake Off first and then maybe I'll consider voting for her.
Is she not a successful businesswoman and TV personality?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Is she not a successful businesswoman and TV personality?
Who can't make a decision....do I want to marry Stedman or not? Do I want to be fat or skinny? Am I a lesbian....come here Gayle. Do I hate the Cattleman's Association or do I like rib eyes?

newfie

Women love her I could see her in there maybe she'll have Ellen DeGeneres as her VP

still have to get the vote
Obama won his first term primarily through his ability to bring people together. Having Oprah in his corner certainly did not hurt but I did not vote for him (twice) because of her.

Oprah financed a big chunk of it , cant bring them together if you cant get your message out.

With that said I wouldn't be surprised if they tried the black female model to see if they could bring the democratic crazies together. What Oprah faces that Obama did not is the Bernie wing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

still have to get the vote

Oprah financed a big chunk of it , cant bring them together if you cant get your message out.

With that said I wouldn't be surprised if they tried the black female model to see if they could bring the democratic crazies together. What Oprah faces that Obama did not is the Bernie wing.

Michelle would be a much better choice; however, I do see Andrew Cuomo positioning himself quite well for a 2020 run.