WILL OPRAH RUN?

newfie

Sounded like you conceded Russian interference which would have severe ramifications for the current administration.

There is no doubt the ukranians were in cahoots with the Clinton campaign. there is much doubt as to what the Russians have been doing. We can work with your concession to the Clinton campaign collusion with the Ukrainians while were waiting to find out about the Russians.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If Trump can win, hell yes Oprah could win.
She could win simply because people that usually do not vote would turn out in big numbers as the did for Obama. I don't think she wants to endure all the garbage that comes with running.

BrownArmy

She could win simply because people that usually do not vote would turn out in big numbers as the did for Obama. I don't think she wants to endure all the garbage that comes with running.

Trump won because people that usually don't vote turned out, so there's that.

BrownArmy

Yep, turn out. Also, she would get an incredible free ride from the press.

Trump got an incredible free ride from the press...

The 'mainstream media' just couldn't look away, and therefore Trump dominated the headlines without spending a dime.

I would say his strategy was brilliant, but I honestly don't think he thought he would win, and here we are.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Trump got an incredible free ride from the press...

The 'mainstream media' just couldn't look away, and therefore Trump dominated the headlines without spending a dime.

I would say his strategy was brilliant, but I honestly don't think he thought he would win, and here we are.
He got a lot of press for sure but I really don't think he got a free ride.