Will they fire me over shoes?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Please refer to me as...

Dr. Feeeeeeeeeeeeeel Good.

From here on out.

On topic.

No longer helping...

I'm now "assisting" when in the official capacity.

0ssu

My guy you’re literally a seasonal PVD that almost everyone despises. You can do whatever you want. Call that supervisor’s bluff and show up Monday wearing your go-to’s

Will do. They already lost one of the others because he couldn't handle half my workload.

0ssu

What about deodorant tell me you at least use some deodorant

Why would I do that when it kills the micro-biome under your armpits which are your natural remedy to fight body odor. It has a lot to do with diet, we all know some people get worse BO. It may be partially genetic but also general health and wellness. The natural pheromones are also scientifically proven to attract women, but they get covered and hindered by deodorant. All of these modern chemicals are very concerning, like the fact that they put fluoride in our water. Fluoride is already in toothpaste and yet they put it in the water? Harvard and other institutions have shown a very strong correlation between fluoride and developmental disabilities in children. So we just have drink the government's chemicals whether we like it or not? It's just not right from a principle and ethical standpoint.

SandSpida

1637373334326.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why would I do that when it kills the micro-biome under your armpits which are your natural remedy to fight body odor. It has a lot to do with diet, we all know some people get worse BO. It may be partially genetic but also general health and wellness. The natural pheromones are also scientifically proven to attract women, but they get covered and hindered by deodorant. All of these modern chemicals are very concerning, like the fact that they put fluoride in our water. Fluoride is already in toothpaste and yet they put it in the water? Harvard and other institutions have shown a very strong correlation between fluoride and developmental disabilities in children. So we just have drink the government's chemicals whether we like it or not? It's just not right from a principle and ethical standpoint.
Something tells me you and ups are going to have a short and rocky relationship

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lemme guess your OLady doesent shave her pits or snatch either

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

You need to find seasonal work selling free-range Christmas trees and not as a PVD I think.

0ssu

Lemme guess your OLady doesent shave her pits or snatch either
Maybe you don't understand, pubic and armpit hair doesn't grow for no reason. It's a breeding ground for beneficial microbes, we evolved and lost our full body hair, but not the pubic, ass and armpit hair. The hair still grows there because it was literally beneficial for the survival of our ancestors. Why would I ask my girl to handicap her natural bacterial symbiosis by chopping down the forest which our microbe friends live? And then to slather on carcinogenic chemicals to mask the nasty smelling bacteria that sets up shop after you kill off all the good guys? It makes literally no sense, appreciate the human body for what it is and what it can do.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Maybe you don't understand, pubic and armpit hair doesn't grow for no reason. It's a breeding ground for beneficial microbes, we evolved and lost our full body hair, but not the pubic, ass and armpit hair. The hair still grows there because it was literally beneficial for the survival of our ancestors. Why would I ask my girl to handicap her natural bacterial symbiosis by chopping down the forest which our microbe friends live? And then to slather on carcinogenic chemicals to mask the nasty smelling bacteria that sets up shop after you kill off all the good guys? It makes literally no sense, appreciate the human body for what it is and what it can do.
Alright then brah you do you good luck to ya