Baseball, dart board
In all seriousness, these work fine, and no one says anything to me about them

Attachments

• media-1.jpg
    media-1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 69

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
If something is mentioned in a thread...

And Someone follows up on that mention...

They are in fact on topic.

Helped.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Maybe you don't understand, pubic and armpit hair doesn't grow for no reason. It's a breeding ground for beneficial microbes, we evolved and lost our full body hair, but not the pubic, ass and armpit hair. The hair still grows there because it was literally beneficial for the survival of our ancestors. Why would I ask my girl to handicap her natural bacterial symbiosis by chopping down the forest which our microbe friends live? And then to slather on carcinogenic chemicals to mask the nasty smelling bacteria that sets up shop after you kill off all the good guys? It makes literally no sense, appreciate the human body for what it is and what it can do.
That’s a lot of words just to say you’re a virgin.

Commercial Inside Release

Obvious troll, is obvious. But, there is a better solution. Why bother with threats of termination, hassles with the union, and the inconvenience of having to look at some hippy's footwear.

Just order me to go help the PVD to load his irregulars. I'll be happy to permanently crush his foot, in exchange for a couple days off. Think how much better the break room will smell, when hippy is in his yurt, eating yak jerky instead of collecting a paycheck, and blathering about how often he sniffs his armpits.

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
Wow. I've been on this Earth for almost 61 years, 33 of which were spent at UPS. I honestly thought I had heard everything. When I read this doober's post I spit out my coffee and almost fell out of my chair with hysterical laughter. Then I threw up a little in my mouth when I realized he is serious. Whether or not you want to work at UPS is your decision. Work as directed or feel free to see if FedEx is more woke on this subject...Jeez.

quad decade guy

Wow. I've been on this Earth for almost 61 years, 33 of which were spent at UPS. I honestly thought I had heard everything. When I read this doober's post I spit out my coffee and almost fell out of my chair with hysterical laughter. Then I threw up a little in my mouth when I realized he is serious. Whether or not you want to work at UPS is your decision. Work as directed or feel free to see if FedEx is more woke on this subject...Jeez.
Yep.

But I see this everyday......in Feeders.

This is the same as:
Running stop signs
Not wearing a seatbelt
Speeding in work zones
Whatever the employee is just "not gonna do it...."

Walking through unknown delivery areas can be dicey....especially for your feet...especially at night....

The OP will learn this the heard and painful way.

And if he gets sent home and all the rest.....shrug.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I blame this on all the parents who thought it was a good idea to let Johnny and Suzie show their creativity all the time. This is them, grown up and thinking the rules shouldn’t apply to them because everything is about what THEY think best. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why would I do that when it kills the micro-biome under your armpits which are your natural remedy to fight body odor. It has a lot to do with diet, we all know some people get worse BO. It may be partially genetic but also general health and wellness. The natural pheromones are also scientifically proven to attract women, but they get covered and hindered by deodorant. All of these modern chemicals are very concerning, like the fact that they put fluoride in our water. Fluoride is already in toothpaste and yet they put it in the water? Harvard and other institutions have shown a very strong correlation between fluoride and developmental disabilities in children. So we just have drink the government's chemicals whether we like it or not? It's just not right from a principle and ethical standpoint.
And for the sake of everyone, please wear deodorant. No one wants to smell your funk except maybe patchouli oil wearing women trying to hide their OWN funk.