Will UPS Follow? Amazon Will Stop Testing Job Seekers For Marijuana And Now Backs Legalizing Weed

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It's been 9:30+ all week they just convince people in seniority order to show up earlier for extra work when needed.

I'm pretty sure it messes with the preload dispatch too. Just an absolutely chaotic month.

Back when we first implemented smart scan they only made it work with an army of HR and suits coming building-to-building. Bigger not better means they are trying the same thing with no lube.
After 9:30 lol , that is absolutely unacceptable
✊🧔

Dr.Brownz

So will lawyers for UPS say "ok, allow your drivers to use a drug with proven cognitive impairment qualities". What's a few lawsuits?

You mean like they already do with alcohol?

UPS will use any excuse to cut costs. Drug testing is a cost.

TrimCarp

Or do something that brings attention to you like being so friend’d up you can’t stand up or speak coherently.
I've never in my life heard of or seen someone who was " so friend'd upthey can't stand up or speak coherently" from weed. I haven't smoked for about 10 years cuz im old but if you can score some :censored2: like that.... hook a brother up

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I've never in my life heard of or seen someone who was " so friend'd upthey can't stand up or speak coherently" from weed. I haven't smoked for about 10 years cuz im old but if you can score some * like that.... hook a brother up
From what I'm told from experts such as @Weed Einstein , today's merchandise (naturally for purely medical purposes only) is extremely potent, a few hasty applications render the user into an brain altering, pharmaceutical grade stupor.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I've never in my life heard of or seen someone who was " so friend'd upthey can't stand up or speak coherently" from weed. I haven't smoked for about 10 years cuz im old but if you can score some * like that.... hook a brother up
That’s good.
The context of my comment was about someone getting on @management’s :censored2: list”, and my comment about bringing attention to yourself.
Maybe you didn’t read enough.

J.D. Hogg

Unfortunately, completely legalizing marijuana everywhere is going to create a whole generation of young 'uns who lay on their mommys' couches all day.

:sleeping:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Unfortunately, completely legalizing marijuana everywhere is going to create a whole generation of young 'uns who lay on their mommys' couches all day.

:sleeping:
I know several RPCD’s personally who prove your theory wrong 😁
Usually people that say stuff like this are people who have very little to zero experience with the substance.
Or know a total screw up who happened to smoke pot and thus constant false equivalence

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
UPS doesn't test job seekers for Marijuana already and who cares if UPS supports legalizing marijuana.

This is Amazon trying to look more attractive as they get thrashed in the media.
I was never once drug tested in my five years. Helper to RPCD it didn’t happen.

Now I’m on the railroad and hair follicle tested across 12 panels!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Why not? Seems everybody is high already
Not yet. Waiting for my next crop.
20210606_141822.jpg