Will UpstateNY accept 407stewards friend request?????????

over9five

Staff member
I never understood that "friend" feature

At the top of the page, you can hit "quick links" then "open contacts pop-up" and you'll know which of your friends are online.

From that pop-up, it is also easy to PM any of your friends, or group PM some or all of them.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I'm hoping I don't have to use it as I don't believe you should have to. But, I would rather use it than be someone's little beeaatch.

Problem is- he's trying to make me his. He is sooooo perfect, I don't know why he feels the need to interact with someone who is sooooo not(in his opinion) like me?

I myself one day aspire to be just like him! It must be an overwhelming feeling of awe to walk in that guys shoes. I too want to be blessed with his ability to relate to the common folk........

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am going to find out how that ignore feature works, afterall.

Look on the top right of the page for the word "settings". Click on that and then scroll down the left side to "Edit Ignore List". Click on that. You can then edit your current list, remove or add someone to the list. You would then type "UpstateNYUPSer" and click on "Yes". It is that simple.