winter storm jonas

oldngray

nowhere special
I am already at 13 withe the heaviest still on the wayView attachment 66651
snpw inches.jpg

McGee

Good luck bro ! Piece of advice,, if your not used to that ,, go out and shovel every few hours , don't wait till it's over and if you have access to roof rake, clear them gutters asap
and try to get the snow back as far as possible, that way the second or third time as you are clearing, you don't have to throw OVER the snow that you originally shoveled the first time, ( I hope that makes sense, lol).

TOTALLY agree about the roof rake, you want that snow weight off your roof...

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
and try to get the snow back as far as possible, that way the second or third time as you are clearing, you don't have to throw OVER the snow that you originally shoveled the first time, ( I hope that makes sense, lol).

Absolutely right !! Throw that snow in middle of lawn when clearing driveway !!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

...especially since temps are supposed to approach 50 within a week of the storm...

Aurwu

How would I know?
Worldport here in Louisville was pretty interesting Friday night...
Normally there are 12 people on my bagging line, but only 6 of us showed up.

It was a long night.
Leaving through the guard-shack, even they were short on people lol

The roads weren't even really that bad. Not mine anyways. I took extra time to get to work and wound up super early - I even took a nap in my car before I went in.

I don't think we were able to get through all of the packages up in small sort, simply because we lacked the manpower, so I'm wondering how that all is going to get handled. :/

9.5 everyday

Good luck bro ! Piece of advice,, if your not used to that ,, go out and shovel every few hours , don't wait till it's over and if you have access to roof rake, clear them gutters asap
No roof rake. Not my first rodeo with this kind of snow though. I have a bad ass snow blower. Just did the first round. We have easily 25" right now and are supposed to get another foot.