Woke Olympics, How Will Viewers React?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Republicans are extremely delusional and irrational. They are pretending that athletes saying they are proud to represent America during the olympics is some unique thing. Lol. Or contradicts believing racism a against black people exists or supporting Black Lives Matter And trying to pretend that some Americans will be upset that those athletes said they are proud to represent America.

ESSENCE: What is Dalilah Muhammad striving for beyond track and field?

MUHAMMAD: There’s this misconception that if you’re on top, everything must be great. That is not true. To be a Black athlete, and a Black woman athlete especially, you have to be twice as good. It never seems like it’s enough for us. Once I broke a record, I was getting all this recognition and that was great, but I had such a long history behind me that went unnoticed. And that’s the case for many young Black girls. With the Black Lives Matter movement right now, I’ve had an awakening. It’s been difficult for Black women, especially in track and field, and I’m trying to ease that route for the next person behind me.
56B30266-2A8C-4477-AFF6-3D46E900447A.gif

vantexan

vantexan

That's what woke behavior and protesting does. Turns many viewers off.
True, but most of those athletes weren't participating in that. Many proudly held up the flag after winning. I can understand not giving NBC a win after promoting the woke stuff but it's a damn shame for the athletes that they didn't truly get their moment of glory.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
True, but most of those athletes weren't participating in that. Many proudly held up the flag after winning. I can understand not giving NBC a win after promoting the woke stuff but it's a damn shame for the athletes that they didn't truly get their moment of glory.
Hard to undo the damage done.