Woke Olympics, How Will Viewers React?

rickyb

at the half time show for the superbowl they dedicate a whole 30 seconds to military propaganda.

get the empire out of our sporting events! no more wars for oil!

refineryworker05

I don't know how people think protests are suppose to go, but the whole point is to get attention, so the way it works, the athletes kneel, reporters ask why are you kneeling. And athletes say I am protesting police violence against black Americans. Again, the real issue that people have with kneeling during the anthem is that people are protesting police violence against black Americans. they don't care about police violence against black Americans, for the most part they think police violence against black Americans is necessary and good, but they won't say that stuff. So we get the pretend discussion about the flag and soldiers, etc.

Off the leash

I don't know how people think protests are suppose to go, but the whole point is to get attention, so the way it works, the athletes kneel, reporters ask why are you kneeling. And athletes say I am protesting police violence against black Americans. Again, the real issue that people have with kneeling during the anthem is that people are protesting police violence against black Americans. they don't care about police violence against black Americans, for the most part they think police violence against black Americans is necessary and good, but they won't say that stuff. So we get the pretend discussion about the flag and soldiers, etc.
You live in a fantasy land. Less than a dozen unarmed black men were killed by police last year. But the looney left wing media and the Marxist BLM along with idiots like Lebron James would have you believe that cops are hunting black men! Stop black on black murder in Chicago and Baltimore and other cities you hypocrites!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Rreeeeeeeee it's not a riot it's a protest.
You people are so dishonest.

refineryworker05

You live in a fantasy land. Less than a dozen unarmed black men were killed by police last year. But the looney left wing media and the Marxist BLM along with idiots like Lebron James would have you believe that cops are hunting black men! Stop black on black murder in Chicago and Baltimore and other cities you hypocrites!
What does this have to do with my post? Read my post and read yours. We talking about completely different things in terms of what you think I'm discussing or what people are protesting.
As for the rest of your post, you just prove my point. I posted that the people who don't like the protests don't like the idea of protesting police violence against black people because they don't care about police violence against black people and think its a good thing. and your response was black on black crime and Chicago and Baltimore and other cities. Lol, yeah that's what I mean. The people who care about police violence against black people actually want that issue addressed. you don't care about that so you want to say, hey black people don't deserve to protest police violence against black people because some individual black people are criminals and there are American cities with crime. Lol

floridays

What does this have to do with my post? Read my post and read yours. We talking about completely different things in terms of what you think I'm discussing or what people are protesting.
As for the rest of your post, you just prove my point. I posted that the people who don't like the protests don't like the idea of protesting police violence against black people because they don't care about police violence against black people and think its a good thing. and your response was black on black crime and Chicago and Baltimore and other cities. Lol, yeah that's what I mean. The people who care about police violence against black people actually want that issue addressed. you don't care about that so you want to say, hey black people don't deserve to protest police violence against black people because some individual black people are criminals and there are American cities with crime. Lol
You a negro or a loud loud mouth ignorant, leftist college broad?

Doesn't quite matter, you sing the same tune.

Keep your nose clean, do what a cop instructs you to do.
Do that and if they screw up i'm your best ally.
You know as well as I do you are promoting a false narrative.

Off the leash

BS 😂

rickyb

no the police function as part of a major system of social control in americas internal colonies

rickyb

cops suck. there was 7 of them in my apartment hallway in middle of night for a parole check....no consideration for other tenants or tax payer resources.

rickyb

border patrol is another joke. total unaccountable abuse of power. lots of canadians myself included having problems with them because of trump and their own corruption.

floridays

border patrol is another joke. total unaccountable abuse of power. lots of canadians myself included having problems with them because of trump and their own corruption.
Trump is gone.

Walk across Biden's border now..
Free sailing to Florida.

Biden don't want you bitches as well.
Cubans need not apply as well.

rickyb

Trump is gone.

Walk across Biden's border now..
Free sailing to Florida.

Biden don't want you bitches as well.
Cubans need not apply as well.
heard its political theatre from a former border guard, she said they let them cross and aprehened them after. i havent followed it too closely

rod

Retired 22 years
The Olympics is like watching the Price Is Right now. Without the audience it don't seen quite so exciting. :-) I really don't know how the athletes give it their all without the crowds cheering them on. Maybe that had something to do with why whats her face bowed out. Gee--I already forgot her name.

rod

Retired 22 years
1627874499497.png