Woke Olympics, How Will Viewers React?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Yay! Another American Olympian we can be proud of! And her personality is so cute. She wants to be a light to younger women. Brava!

Last edited:

Off the leash

Box Ox

Maybe there’s a light at the end of the tunnel

"How does it feel to represent your country like this," Mensah-Stock was asked.

"I love representing the U.S. I freaking love living there," the Olympic gold medalist said before pumping her fist, smiling, and pulling the stars and stripes tighter to her body."

Sweet Jesus. I can't get over to r/politics to watch heads explode fast enough!

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

oldngray

nowhere special

One soccer player must’ve realized she was wrong previously and came to her senses.
She can be brave now that she is at the end of her career and won't have to be around the other players any more.

refineryworker05

Republicans are extremely delusional and irrational. They are pretending that athletes saying they are proud to represent America during the olympics is some unique thing. Lol. Or contradicts believing racism a against black people exists or supporting Black Lives Matter And trying to pretend that some Americans will be upset that those athletes said they are proud to represent America.

ESSENCE: What is Dalilah Muhammad striving for beyond track and field?

MUHAMMAD: There’s this misconception that if you’re on top, everything must be great. That is not true. To be a Black athlete, and a Black woman athlete especially, you have to be twice as good. It never seems like it’s enough for us. Once I broke a record, I was getting all this recognition and that was great, but I had such a long history behind me that went unnoticed. And that’s the case for many young Black girls. With the Black Lives Matter movement right now, I’ve had an awakening. It’s been difficult for Black women, especially in track and field, and I’m trying to ease that route for the next person behind me.

Off the leash

Republicans are extremely delusional and irrational. They are pretending that athletes saying they are proud to represent America during the olympics is some unique thing. Lol. Or contradicts believing racism a against black people exists or supporting Black Lives Matter And trying to pretend that some Americans will be upset that those athletes said they are proud to represent America.

ESSENCE: What is Dalilah Muhammad striving for beyond track and field?

MUHAMMAD: There’s this misconception that if you’re on top, everything must be great. That is not true. To be a Black athlete, and a Black woman athlete especially, you have to be twice as good. It never seems like it’s enough for us. Once I broke a record, I was getting all this recognition and that was great, but I had such a long history behind me that went unnoticed. And that’s the case for many young Black girls. With the Black Lives Matter movement right now, I’ve had an awakening. It’s been difficult for Black women, especially in track and field, and I’m trying to ease that route for the next person behind me.
😅😂🤣