WOKE, RACISM, AND THE NFL

newfie

I'm tired of all the nonsense. Don't really care who's turn it is to be a victim.
when the hired help in the NFL forget who's paying their salary then I stop paying it.
I have not been to a game or bought any NFL products in years.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm tired of all the nonsense. Don't really care who's turn it is to be a victim.
when the hired help in the NFL forget who's paying their salary then I stop paying it.
I have not been to a game or bought any NFL products in years.
Never watched a game this season until the playoffs and felt guilty for doing that.
Not much left that the left hasn't ruined.

oldngray

nowhere special
70adda.gif

vantexan

Never watched a game this season until the playoffs and felt guilty for doing that.
Not much left that the left hasn't ruined.
Jason Whitlock last week pointed out that there used to be tv shows that everyone watched and they often got across a liberal message. But with tv so fractured now with so many options the Left has turned to sports because it's the one venue left where millions are watching. So expect more of the same. They need to leave politics and agendas out of sports.

oldngray

nowhere special
Jason Whitlock last week pointed out that there used to be tv shows that everyone watched and they often got across a liberal message. But with tv so fractured now with so many options the Left has turned to sports because it's the one venue left where millions are watching. So expect more of the same. They need to leave politics and agendas out of sports.
Yet this is also why ESPN's ratings are cratering when they spend more time on politics than showing sports.

Working4the1%

Yeah Whitlock the voice of the black movement. Hahahahahaha he is playing conservatives for $$$$.buy my books!!!!

bbsam

Staff member
I thought the NFL had been brought to its knees by the patriotic souls of this country (aka those now bitching about the halftime show). No?

I really don’t think the NFL cares what the critics think. It’s not like they’ve ever been a paradigm of virtue. They are out to put on an entertaining, money making show. If I remember correctly, the stars who perform at halftime actually pay the NFL for the stage time. If Roman and Trojan want to get together with Vagisil and Plan B, pay for the ad time and make a humorous ad, the NFL won’t sweat the howls of the virtuous.

I’m pretty sure the NFL is a terrible organization and I could do without the halftime show. Never watch it anyway. I like the games. Period.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Wisdom. Wisdom.
Ain't that the truth. Getting old doesn't make one smarter from an IQ standpoint but it makes (hopefully) you smarter from an, "I know MORE now than I did 25 years ago" standpoint.
Rap is very very VERY popular form of music ,Snoop Dog is a Crossover artist and Eminem appeals to old farts like myself as well as the young un's. Its a smart business decision
Rap is GARBAGE. It's a genre filled with lyrics about drugs, hating the police and violence against women. These things are always ignored by liberals. You can take all of world's rap and put it where the turds get cut.

I'm a passionate American. This means that I want all the people to be successful and I don't see color in people, only what they accomplish or don't accomplish. Given this I can't understand why only white people can be racist? Anyone?