WOKE, RACISM, AND THE NFL

bbsam

Staff member
Ain't that the truth. Getting old doesn't make one smarter from an IQ standpoint but it makes (hopefully) you smarter from an, "I know MORE now than I did 25 years ago" standpoint.

Rap is GARBAGE. It's a genre filled with lyrics about drugs, hating the police and violence against women. These things are always ignored by liberals. You can take all of world's rap and put it where the turds get cut.

I'm a passionate American. This means that I want all the people to be successful and I don't see color in people, only what they accomplish or don't accomplish. Given this I can't understand why only white people can be racist? Anyone?
“…I don’t see color…”

Self deceptive nonsense.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
“…I don’t see color…”

Self deceptive nonsense.
Meh. Says you.
In fact everyone can be racist at some point or to some degree. "I don't see color" is how I try to be. Hating another due to color is a burden nevermind it's ignorant AF.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Ain't that the truth. Getting old doesn't make one smarter from an IQ standpoint but it makes (hopefully) you smarter from an, "I know MORE now than I did 25 years ago" standpoint.

Rap is GARBAGE. It's a genre filled with lyrics about drugs, hating the police and violence against women. These things are always ignored by liberals. You can take all of world's rap and put it where the turds get cut.

I'm a passionate American. This means that I want all the people to be successful and I don't see color in people, only what they accomplish or don't accomplish. Given this I can't understand why only white people can be racist? Anyone?
Every generation thinks the music that comes after theirs is bad.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Most Americans are not racist and will respond to pleas for fairness and unity. But this country will never achieve racial harmony through violence or misguided favoritism that seeks to disadvantage others.
The Black Lives Matter movement capitalizes on bitterness. It is divisive and self-defeating. That's a Rap.
I've seen The Rolling Stones three times. I never left their concerts wanting to kill a cop, hating policeman, hating America, burning down a business, going in the pimpin' business, slittin' somebodies throat, or bustin' a cap.
Kill Kill Kill ..... Kill the white man.

El Correcto

god is dead
The Super Bowl has always been family friendly. It's the most lucrative entertainment venue in the world, and it is worldwide - people watching the Super Bowl, and the halftime show in particular, get a big dose of America.
Paul McCartney, Prince, Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson, mainstream America stars at one time anyway, were featured at the Super Bowl halftime show. In the very beginning, it was like up with people, but it evolved into a huge event. Of late, the halftime shows could embarrass a pole dancer.
This Sunday, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Eminem and others rap world will perform.
What binds Snoop, Dr. Dre and Eminem together is that much of their songs promote violence against American police.
Example:
Snoopy:"All you :censored2:s out there, take your guns that you use to shoot each other and start shooting these bitch-ass mother :censored2:ing police."
Dr. Dre:"Shoot that mother :censored2:er, gas the mother :censored2:ing police."
Eminem:"We hate po-po."
Goodell and all the fat, rich, white guy owners want to be cool, and they want to be woke, and above all, they don't want to be accused, as the NFL is right now, of being racist.

If you speak honestly about race, you're a racist. That intimidates everybody.
The networks, advertisers ,broadcasters, they don't want to get near it. They'll just lament how good the show was no matter the pitiful image it projects and the negative effects of the narrative it pushes.
Treat blacks equally, but don’t acknowledge blacks can be equally :censored2:ty like anyone else.
The soft bigotry of low expectations.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I'm wrong about Superbowl viewership declining since 2015, because of how many people watched totally different games? You're not making any sense comrade.

I like how you change the subject and run away when you're proven wrong.
Well you know the types that do that. It's no surprise. I don't remember the members name but he was sent packing after proven to be wrong. It's what they do.

govols019

You smell that?
The Super Bowl has always been family friendly. It's the most lucrative entertainment venue in the world, and it is worldwide - people watching the Super Bowl, and the halftime show in particular, get a big dose of America.
Paul McCartney, Prince, Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson, mainstream America stars at one time anyway, were featured at the Super Bowl halftime show. In the very beginning, it was like up with people, but it evolved into a huge event. Of late, the halftime shows could embarrass a pole dancer.
This Sunday, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Eminem and others rap world will perform.
What binds Snoop, Dr. Dre and Eminem together is that much of their songs promote violence against American police.
Example:
Snoopy:"All you :censored2:s out there, take your guns that you use to shoot each other and start shooting these bitch-ass mother :censored2:ing police."
Dr. Dre:"Shoot that mother :censored2:er, gas the mother :censored2:ing police."
Eminem:"We hate po-po."
Goodell and all the fat, rich, white guy owners want to be cool, and they want to be woke, and above all, they don't want to be accused, as the NFL is right now, of being racist.

If you speak honestly about race, you're a racist. That intimidates everybody.
The networks, advertisers ,broadcasters, they don't want to get near it. They'll just lament how good the show was no matter the pitiful image it projects and the negative effects of the narrative it pushes.
Why did you not give credit to the person that actually wrote that?

Pretty sad that you try to pass Bill O'Reilly's thoughts off as your own.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm tired of all the nonsense. Don't really care who's turn it is to be a victim.
when the hired help in the NFL forget who's paying their salary then I stop paying it.
I have not been to a game or bought any NFL products in years.
Surprised they haven’t closed down