WOMAN LIVING IN VAN TRAPPED INSIDE FOR 5 DAYS!

rickyb

Bull. Anyone who doesn't want to be homeless doesn't have to be. Get a job.
lets see here...student debt, NAFTA, cutting of govt support programs, increased govt support for hte rich, unaffordable housing, increased mortgage debt, pandemic, a failed state, and wall st fraud

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
lets see here...student debt, NAFTA, cutting of govt support programs, increased govt support for hte rich, unaffordable housing, increased mortgage debt, pandemic, a failed state, and wall st fraud
Get real. Anybody who really wants it can have a warm, comfortable place to live. Might even be a rented room or small apartment, but still better than living on the streets.

rickyb

Get real. Anybody who really wants it can have a warm, comfortable place to live. Might even be a rented room or small apartment, but still better than living on the streets.
i wonder fi theres any connection between unaffordable housing where i live and all the ppl living in vans?

rod

Retired 22 years
What I don't understand about the homeless is why pray tell, if you are homeless, you still stick around Minnesota in the winter. For friend sake--move south for the winter. These people are not only homeless --they are complete idiots also.

rickyb

What I don't understand about the homeless is why pray tell, if you are homeless, you still stick around Minnesota in the winter. For friend sake--move south for the winter. These people are not only homeless --they are complete idiots also.
hahaha u got that right

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
But if they move south they might not get all the freebies you Minnesotans like to hand out.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
i wonder fi theres any connection between unaffordable housing where i live and all the ppl living in vans?
Nope, no connection. Plenty of connection though between poor life choices and homelessness, like drug use.

They have geezer housing in her area as well paid for by us the taxpayers.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Come to California... Many do, trust me.

rickyb

Nope, no connection. Plenty of connection though between poor life choices and homelessness, like drug use.

im predicting hte future bzzzzz

the future is....more financialization of the economy, higher house prices, greater portions of incomes going towards housing, decline of the middle class

rickyb

this is a conservatives fantasy world:

all of your problems are your fault. the world is perfect. you are not.