Women at UPS

Same hole, no?
Screenshot_20190212-062132.png

Azzy

As a woman, I suck it up and go to work. And hope for the best.

Help me out here. Just trying to get some tips from a woman in same work environment. When you go change tampon every hour, don't you get boxes stack by the end of your trucks ? How do work so fast while feeling fatigue and dizzy ?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Help me out here. Just trying to get some tips from a woman in same work environment. When you go change tampon every hour, don't you get boxes stack by the end of your trucks ? How do work so fast while feeling fatigue and dizzy ?
I drive for a living. I WISH I could go to the bathroom every hour. You need to talk to your gyno about all this and see what he/she recommends.

Azzy

I know there is a minor surgery they can do for women with really heavy flow. Maybe antidepressants can help even out the mood swings.

I've been on antidepressants for years due to mental illness. I will look into the surgery. Because of anemia heavy flow really gets me sick. First day is the worst every month. And I don't want to call out once every month because of that. That's why I was asking.