Women at UPS

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It's actually called "intermittent FMLA", where she can miss up to 12 weeks a year, one day at a time....if @Azzy isn't just trolling.

In the OP's original post, she said, she was a pkg handler.... which leads me

to believe she is part-time. If that's the case, 3 years and 625 hours are

required for her to earn 6 weeks of intermittent FMLA per year.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why would the OP ask a bunch of clueless guys about this? It's like asking the Orion team how to run a route?
She was probably hoping there were some women on here who she could ask anonymously since she is new.

Not her fault you pervs see “Women at UPS” and are hoping someone was once again talking about hot women at UPS. LOL.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Every month, clueless guy going for it... lol

Woman: Ah...no, I have my...

Guy: Oh,...Ok...forgot that happens.

Indecisi0n

Most women who work at UPS have such high testosterone they don't have flow issues . If anything they have to be more careful not to trip over their balls .

CoffeeStainedUniform

Hi new permanent worker here at UPS. I love working at UPS. How do women packages handlers get through during their period days?? I get extreme period cramps and mood swings/ depressio and very heavy flow. Due to my mental health issues, it mentally really hard for me to get through the days on top of physical pain. First day of my period is toughest day. I know US does not have period leave days. Did you ever call out because of period and if so what reason did you give ?
Not being a woman I don't have any help for you. I understand that UPS is not a female-friendly work environment. 100+ packages, low testosterone, and monthly physical hurdles must suck for you.
Why don't you try for small sort and package clerk? It might be an easier long-term solution.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I've been on antidepressants for years due to mental illness. I will look into the surgery. Because of anemia heavy flow really gets me sick. First day is the worst every month. And I don't want to call out once every month because of that. That's why I was asking.
Aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
20541A68-447D-43D5-86F1-2724BCE9606C.gif
Hi new permanent worker here at UPS. I love working at UPS. How do women packages handlers get through during their period days?? I get extreme period cramps and mood swings/ depressio and very heavy flow. Due to my mental health issues, it mentally really hard for me to get through the days on top of physical pain. First day of my period is toughest day. I know US does not have period leave days. Did you ever call out because of period and if so what reason did you give ?

Try a big box of these