Women at UPS

Azzy

Hi new permanent worker here at UPS. I love working at UPS. How do women packages handlers get through during their period days?? I get extreme period cramps and mood swings/ depressio and very heavy flow. Due to my mental health issues, it mentally really hard for me to get through the days on top of physical pain. First day of my period is toughest day. I know US does not have period leave days. Did you ever call out because of period and if so what reason did you give ?

Azzy

Why not just schedule your period on days off.

Weekends, vacations, etc. ?

My bad! Why didn't I think of that!
Let me text mother nature real quick and she what she says.

Unfortunately my period have better commitment than a :censored2:boy does. She said she don't do just weekend calls and when she comes she expects to bleed out out of my vagina 4 to 7 days.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
My bad! Why didn't I think of that!
Let me text mother nature real quick and she what she says.

Unfortunately my period have better commitment than a :censored2:boy does. She said she don't do just weekend calls and when she comes she expects to bleed out out of my vagina 4 to 7 days.
Maybe you could try making some sammich's for your significant other.

I like mine with the crust cut off, and cut into four.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hi new permanent worker here at UPS. I love working at UPS. How do women packages handlers get through during their period days?? I get extreme period cramps and mood swings/ depressio and very heavy flow. Due to my mental health issues, it mentally really hard for me to get through the days on top of physical pain. First day of my period is toughest day. I know US does not have period leave days. Did you ever call out because of period and if so what reason did you give ?
If it’s that bad see if your doctor will fill out the forms for FMLA and go that route. Or do like women have done forever, take extra strength Midol, suck it up and go to work.