Worker Death At Indy Hub

Observer

The local news stations will only state an investigation was performed the same day as the accident. They refuse to state anything else. Still not able to find out about this person's accident. Prayers to the family. Some kind of coverup.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The local news stations will only state an investigation was performed the same day as the accident. They refuse to state anything else. Still not able to find out about this person's accident. Prayers to the family. Some kind of coverup.

No coverup.

Oldfart

Why should they release details for an accident that all the facts may not be known? All that does is lead to more problems. That way miserables on here will have something else to complain about. As if they don't have enough already.

CJinx

A coverup... that's rich. Various outlets are reporting on it; the details are scarce because the company isn't commenting about it and the authorities are still investigating. How about a little respect for the dead?

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Typically when reporting industrial accidents, they don’t release the gory details - and it’s just really not necessary to do so.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So tell us how you know this even though you supposedly quit the company earlier this year. Or did Fred tell you this on conference call?

Unless your definition of a coverup is "a bunch of people on a message board know what happened and are talking about it," then tell us about the coverup.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Way to :censored2: up a thread about someone losing their life, guys. Real impressive.
Yeah, you're right.

My bad.

Surrender-Microsoft-Publisher-Clipart.jpg

FWIW, I've asked the moderators to delete my posts here. Maybe @59 Dano should do the same.