Working grievance

Mythical Methods

What exactly has to be on a working grievance to win it, and what information do I need documented to make it panel secure just in case it gets that far? This is for inside work.

I have who, where, when, and why in my journal, does this information need to be on the grievance? I have heard that it’s better to be simplistic on the grievance and keep the notes for your hearing. Is this correct? Do I need anything else?

Thanks!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What exactly has to be on a working grievance to win it, and what information do I need documented to make it panel secure just in case it gets that far? This is for inside work.

I have who, where, when, and why in my journal, does this information need to be on the grievance? I have heard that it’s better to be simplistic on the grievance and keep the notes for your hearing. Is this correct? Do I need anything else?

Thanks!

So, what’d ya do

542thruNthru

Thanks!

On our grievance we have a place for a witness. Im sure that would help.

Also UpState is right. You should always add that after the article # you're filing under.