Workplace violence

Nah
You asked him to tell you what a whiner you are to your face. Thems fightin’ words son. You are just as guilty in the eyes of UPS. The union may get you your job back, but it’s not a certainty.
It's really weird to see people say this. At the hub I worked at they always told you to confront people when there was an issue. Grievances for anything were automatically thrown out if you didn't talk to the offending sup or management first. Same with issues with other employees. "Work it out yourselves."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's really weird to see people say this. At the hub I worked at they always told you to confront people when there was an issue. Grievances for anything were automatically thrown out if you didn't talk to the offending sup or management first. Same with issues with other employees. "Work it out yourselves."
Lol, there would have been an ambulance on stand by.

allahuakbar

She/Her
File a police report and go to the hospital later today complain of dizziness and numbness in your hands. Start a lawsuit against ups and the puncher for letting you get assaulted. Consult with a personal injury attorney. Maybe you can get some money out of this.

nWo

But if you were assaulted file a police report. Have an attorney make uos hand over the security footage. Sue them. I had UPS trying to fire me over reporting a workplace injury. My attorney took care of it. Now they watch how they talk to me.

Joshbrown

But if you were assaulted file a police report. Have an attorney make uos hand over the security footage. Sue them. I had UPS trying to fire me over reporting a workplace injury. My attorney took care of it. Now they watch how they talk to me.
I already filed a report

Brownwind

For you chances should be good if you didn't posture or make a fist or anything. Call your business agent ASAP.
File charges... We all say things we shouldn’t but when violence is in the workplace it’s over the line.
I don’t know the whole story so I don’t know if you will get your job back.