Worried about your UPS job with AI?

Over70irregs

Never heard this before?……Worried?
(I have a very clear call for action for governments. I'm saying tax AI-powered businesses at 98% so suddenly you do what the open letter was trying to do, slow them down a little bit, and at the same time get enough money to pay for all of those people that will be disrupted by the technology.")

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
So one former tech executive has some wild economic ideas and suddenly the entire country isn't capitalist?
Capitalism doesn't bail out banks, make you get a license to start a business, or tax you out the ass for "services" you neither want nor asked for. Nothing sudden about it.

dudebro

Good morning. Marty the chatbot would like to speak with you about your over-allowed....
1685729674117.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Capitalism would let those banks fail for their bad business decisions. Requiring a license to do business isn't a free market. Neither is state-sanctioned robbery at gunpoint.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Capitalism would let those banks fail for their bad business decisions. Requiring a license to do business isn't a free market. Neither is state-sanctioned robbery at gunpoint.
We've been a mixed economy for a very long time, but I use "capitalist" as an umbrella term to describe the country's economic system of private ownership for profit. Of which I have no real problem as a centrist Democrat.

I guess I could just as easily use "crony capitalist" like Bernie.

Next Day Error

X - Other
I'll remind you that the Biden administration did in fact let those banks fail for their bad business decision.

Regulations are good for an economy's consumers and random people that don't want to foot the bill for a company's externalization of costs.

Taxes are necessary.