Worried about your UPS job with AI?

oldngray

nowhere special
I think that's what they're using right now my friend
monkeys_with_computers.jpg

BrownSnowFlake

I’m not reading your article, just the headline. But AI causing “more disruption than climate change” doesn’t really worry me. Anything is more than zero. But it probably won’t happen bc AI is just as much of a nothingburger.

Over70irregs

I’m not reading your article, just the headline. But AI causing “more disruption than climate change” doesn’t really worry me. Anything is more than zero. But it probably won’t happen bc AI is just as much of a nothingburger.
AI related nothingburger
S&P 500’s gain this year:

7 stocks accounting for ALL sp500 gains

$META, $AMZN, $MSFT, $AAPL, $GOOGL, $NVDA and $TSLA.

*Welcome to our 401k burger 🍔

qdg2

AI related nothingburger
S&P 500’s gain this year:

7 stocks accounting for ALL sp500 gains

$META, $AMZN, $MSFT, $AAPL, $GOOGL, $NVDA and $TSLA.

*Welcome to our 401k burger 🍔
Ok.....

Bravo for A I surveillance companies.......very profitable. So?

The can't deliver pkgs.....
That's his point.

Over70irregs

Ok.....

Bravo for A I surveillance companies.......very profitable. So?

The can't deliver pkgs.....

That's his point.
Correct AI does not deliver but it can direct. Infrastructure such as roads are not setup totally for driverless cars yet. There is a thought that there is intentional slowdown of tech in order for absorption to occur. In other words they need a place to put you…

Commercial Inside Release

AI might not affect UPS employees much, yet... But, the latest jabber from the labor dept, and regurgitated by Wall Street is that AI is already munching about 4,000 jobs per month. So, about 50,000 jobs gone per year right out of the box.

Writers and lower editors were toast almost immediately.

Cowboy Mac

AI might not affect UPS employees much, yet... But, the latest jabber from the labor dept, and regurgitated by Wall Street is that AI is already munching about 4,000 jobs per month. So, about 50,000 jobs gone per year right out of the box.

Writers and lower editors were toast almost immediately.
Blah blah stinkin blah. Who wants a package delivered by a robot? Let’s see a robot drive into some of the places we go, bring dolly loads of packages through doorways and place them exactly where the customer wants them.