Worse then Watergate?

newfie

61013302_10215791660397100_4295192421005787136_n.jpg

cachmeifucan

These dems want to keep kicking a dead dog in Russia collusion hoax. But why don't they want to investigate if the fbi and others also were trying to fix the election against Trump. Treasonous fools I read the Peter strok to Lisa page text. His infidelity to his wife could of been leverage used against him to compromise our security. Bill Barr is the best Jeff sessions was a fake who probably has done so much dirt he couldn't do his job or they would expose him. Bill Barr looks like a honest guy and if they had anything on him he would be gone. And John Bolton is super serious. Now lady daca kristen Neilson is gone to be replaced by a hardliner on immigration. Lots of work to be done.

cachmeifucan

Why does Mueller want to testify behind close doors but give opening statement to public. So people like Jim Jordan can't get the truth

It will be fine

could have been but mueller said he couldnt fabricate that one for you .
“...collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office’s focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law.”

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
He's posting stuff like it has already been proven.
Barr is a sycophant
The Pee Dosier. The FISA abuse. Stroke and Page. Technically it HAS been proven. All this Russia collusion crap was a coverup. Pretty obvious to me. Barr just has to get it all out there and connect the dots. It’s coming because of Barr. Sessions was a spineless RINO.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
All this stuff reminds me of the Van Halen video for heir song Right Now.
Right Now, our government is doing things we thought only other governments did. We need to get these career politicians out of Washington. Starting with our man Mitch McConnell.