write my name on the uniform?

hey i just got hired at ups, and they gave me the ups uniform. Theres a tag on the uniform that says "name" and "center" on it. I should write my name and center on it right? What should I put for the center. My center is the one in san francisco, so i should put san francisco right?

They want you to come up with a cool or crazy name. Call yourself something like hambone and say you are from the alkatraz center. Get one of those fake tattoo sleaves and roll in ther all cool. That would be the best thing for you.

UPSGUY72

hey i just got hired at ups, and they gave me the ups uniform. Theres a tag on the uniform that says "name" and "center" on it. I should write my name and center on it right? What should I put for the center. My center is the one in san francisco, so i should put san francisco right?

Umm Do you write you name on the rest of the clothes your wear ???

moreluck

golden ticket member
San Fran could be more than one center and have nicknames.......like Bay Center or Rice-a-Roni Center. Wait 'til you get there and find out what your center's name is.

OptimusPrime

Pretty sure those tags are for companies that have Cintas wash the uniforms. Like they do for the mechanics here. So you can get your stuff back. Was a sad day when I found out we didn't get to send our stuff in.

OptimusPrime

We can have our pants washed by the service, but nothing else. I do not bother.

They don't offer that here, or at least to my knowledge. But yeah, why bother if they aren't going to do all of them. Plus I don't think I have enough uniforms to do a 5 in five out rotation. Used to work at an oil change place. Was kind of nice not to have to wash your work stuff. Don't have a wife, so it's on me.

UPSGUY72

Pretty sure those tags are for companies that have Cintas wash the uniforms. Like they do for the mechanics here. So you can get your stuff back. Was a sad day when I found out we didn't get to send our stuff in.

Just remember if you did get to send your stuff in it wouldn't be free.

So do I write my name on the uniform or what? It's basically got a tag on it telling me to write my name on it, so it's not a stupid question. Maybe they want to know who returned the uniform?