write my name on the uniform?

undies

San Fran could be more than one center and have nicknames.......like Bay Center or Rice-a-Roni Center. Wait 'til you get there and find out what your center's name is.

There really is a Bay Center that does Bel Air, Brentwood and Pacific Palisades in So Cal.

gingerkat

Why did u feel the need to come on here register as a user to ask a question that you could of easily asked either the person that gave u the uniform or the driver u work with? This is a serious question I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I just don't understand the thought process.
I understand where he's coming from. When we go through orientation, they rush you so much and give you no opportunities to ask any questions. The HR director told us "hurry up, I want to leave" and gave us our uniforms and that was it. The number they gave us was a fax number, so if I wanted to call them, I'm not even sure where I would find the number. They're pretty screwed up & disorganized on the inside. The HR guy just kept on saying "man I can't wait to get out of this job and into sales". Is it common sense about putting your name down on a "temporary job" uniform? I say yes, but not everyone's common sense is the same.

When they/we find this place most are pretty unsure of the search function. I used it and came up with a bunch of crap on my original question, so I posted. Now that I see the numerous similar threads, I get how you guys are irritated, but I don't think anyone is doing it to upset or bother you. Maybe a sticky should be posted that seasonals & part timers are not welcomed?

Honestly, most of the helpers that post are really looking to do their best for their driver. We just want to help you and make your life a little easier, not harder. Don't know if that helped, but hopefully it gives you drivers some insight in why so many questions are asked. Even though my driver is a tool, I still do my best for him and ask questions so I can help in a better & efficient way.

gingerkat

^^
I'm sorry sir. If it makes you feel better, I'm just an aging woman that makes no sense most of the time. I bound to have an occasional moment of clarity.:wink2: It was a funny thread though.