Write up question

SoCal87

How long do they have to write someone up for? I am just wondering. I was told I was going to get written up but still haven’t yet so was wondering how long they have to write a person up until they can’t or can they write someone up no mattter how long after. I can’t find that answer in the handbook. I am in south cal district

TopsyKrets

$41.51
10 10 10 rule. They have 10 days to discipline you for something. You have 10 days to grieve it. If they don’t respond to your grievance within 10 days, the charge is dropped.

542thruNthru

How long do they have to write someone up for? I am just wondering. I was told I was going to get written up but still haven’t yet so was wondering how long they have to write a person up until they can’t or can they write someone up no mattter how long after. I can’t find that answer in the handbook. I am in south cal district
You're in HI I'm assuming. So you're in the Western Region of Teamsters (the best region ;) ). So the company has 10 days excluding Sundays and holidays. Also don't worry about it. Per the WRT all warning letters are automatically protested. If they issue you a warning letter 10 days after the incident that they are aware of then file a grievance under "article 28 of the WRT and all applicable" for untimely discipline.