WTF, Lasership ?!?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
So, Blue Apron has hired you to deliver their food now?

DSC_0008.JPG

So I'm driving around doing my deliveries & started seeing this on customers' mailboxes... at first, I thought they were trash/ empty boxes.

Nope! Security sealed and left at mailbox, like a USPS delivery.

I saw "LS" on it so I knew it wasn't a mailman.

Eew, on top of fertilizer that smells like chicken poops & will probably be crawling with bugs by the time the customers come home from work

Change the last letter of your company's name from a "P" to a "T" because you'll be hearing a whole bunch of complaints soon!

& to think I was pondering about switching to be an independent contractor for them, LoL

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So, Blue Apron has hired you to deliver their food now?

View attachment 135823

So I'm driving around doing my deliveries & started seeing this on customers' mailboxes... at first, I thought they were trash/ empty boxes.

Nope! Security sealed and left at mailbox, like a USPS delivery.

I saw "LS" on it so I knew it wasn't a mailman.

Eew, on top of fertilizer that smells like chicken poops & will probably be crawling with bugs by the time the customers come home from work

Change the last letter of your company's name from a "P" to a "T" because you'll be hearing a whole bunch of complaints soon!

& to think I was pondering about switching to be an independent contractor for them, LoL

That's mulch, not fertilizer.

Still no excuse to leave it by the mailbox.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Apparently, the hired landscapers used chicken poops along with the mulch... but yeah, the local postal workers use weather bags if they fear a possible dog.

But the local white minivan with LS logos on it just goes around & driver release~ mailbox .

Must be in a hurry to get done.

Star B

White Lightening
Get a right hand drive and they won't even have to get out... or queue the boxes up on a slide and make a Ice Cream Van sprinter with a spring loaded door on the side.

Actually, knowing lazership it'd probably just be a dremel'd out door hole that they cover in plastic and duct tape overnight.

Hey Look! It's the Lasership Easter Sprinter :censored2:ting out packages!