WTF? UPS stock down 10 bucks today

ManInBrown

dow down slightly. S&P up slightly. Ups down from 114 yesterday to 105 today. JFC. One step forward, three steps back. This stock is sheet. Don’t even know why I continue to buy. Money would be better served in 401K

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Funny story. This thing called ups existed for over 90 years before the stock price ever mattered. The sky is really not falling. Could we get some soap and tp in the bathroom please?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
EA9222B3-261F-446A-918A-879CDAD92A6C.png
AB65F40D-2500-4767-91EB-1589C4AF4956.png

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
For weeks we were getting bombarded every morning with inane quizzes, written assessments, DOK tests and other miscellaneous safety drivel that we were supposed to fill out during the PCM.
That has stopped now, for the simple reason that we are critically low on printer paper and cannot order any more.
Silver linings...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Funny story. This thing called ups existed for over 90 years before the stock price ever mattered. The sky is really not falling. Could we get some soap and tp in the bathroom please?
Both OSHA and the contract require functional bathrooms with soap and TP. Sounds like you need to file a grievance.

dow down slightly. S&P up slightly. Ups down from 114 yesterday to 105 today. JFC. One step forward, three steps back. This stock is sheet. Don’t even know why I continue to buy. Money would be better served in 401K
Nothing wrong with buying a little bit of company stock, just don't put all of your money into one thing. We have seen far too many threads posted on here, I need to sell my stock, I need to cash out my 401k.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Nope. Amazon drivers in Prime vans coming from a local distribution center. Amazon even offers free same day delivery by 9pm to my neighborhood if the Prime customer orders by 12pm.
Ever wonder why Amazon and Fed Ex are out making deliveries while we’re driving in to work? How come they can get out early? But with an 8:30 start time, we’re lucky to leave the building by 9.